1g Talon TSI AWD rear End.

In the junkyard here there is a 90 or 91 Talon TSI. Motor and tranny are gone. Sideskirts and rear bumper are there, as well as most of the drive shaft (roughly from the shifter to the rear) the rear end and the rear axles and hubs. It looks to be like it is a 4 bolt maybe (4 bolts connecting the rear to the drive shaft from what I can tell) It has surface rust on it from being a upstate car.

if anyone is interested in it, I can try and pull it, but it would need to be in the next week or two. And I will have to figure out how to get it out (Not a DSM person)

Let me know. I figured someone here might be interested. It is located in Binghamton, NY, but may be able to be brought to Rochester on the 18th.

Also had a 75 280sx 2+2, yugo, saab 900s turbo coupe (no turbo, or intercooler) with nice seats, 91Integra LS with a B18A1, and 89 535 with the motor still intact. small parts I can get. Motors are tougher, but I could try and pull them if you wanted to come down and pick them up. I have no affiliation with the yard, it’s just on my way home from work so I like to stop and see what they have. They also have a newer CRX, a 3000GT, and a probe GT coming in, as well as a couple turbo bricks.

You’ll get it out with the following extra important tools.

1 can PB Blaster
1 big ass breaker bar
1 BFH
14mm socket
17mm socket

Heat will make things easier too