95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - Runs + Drives, lean on title....parts or track

A while ago i picked up a black 95 TSI with a blown rear end and a lien on the title just for track duty. I replaced the entire rear subframe with my spare lsd one with plans on just using it as a track car, but recent medical issues is making it impossible for me to work on cars and…well if you cant work on cars dsm’s shouldnt be considered lol. That and i have some medical bills i now have to take care of so.

Im in the process of uploading the pics i have of it, but ill get some later.

The car is:

95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD with 95/96 eclipse rear and front bumper
LSD Rear End
5 speed with rebuilt gearbox.
stock replacement clutch.
t25 turbo
Injen Intake
6 Bolt Block - 7 bolt head/intake manifold
Hard upper intercooler pipe
Turbo XS BOV
Full and Clean leather interior. Gray, air bag is weird from heat but i have a replacement for you if its a big deal. Strut towers are completely RUST FREE. Only spots of rust/issues are a little bit in front of the rear wheels/rocker panels. trunk, trays, etc are solid. Some bubbling of paint by rear bumper on driver side.
Sunroof
Hatch has Talon spoiler on it, not eclipse.
16" Chrome Rims with good tires all around.

Ill get some videos and pics of it tomorrow, but id like to get rid of it as a whole, so if someone is looking for a cheap way to get a quick car for track duty - pick this up quick!

Hmm this is what you probably wanted to trade me, glws.

you didn’t mention price anywhere that I saw…

No…i have a red talon too that i was gonna trade. and that is also probably going to be going up on here soon, but im trying to avoid that. only reason i didnt end up going through with that was because i kept having tranny/clutch issues and i didnt want to pass off my problems. I was going to pull the transmission from this but i cant get on the ground or do more than 5 minutes of work or anything without having to vomit or getting dizzy to the point of passing out so…

this is the one i was hoping to trade to you (this was pre-16g): http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz170/hortanica/?action=view&current=2012-05-16_21-19-47_847.mp4

I didnt put a price because right now, ill take pretty much whatever as long as its not stupid low. I also wanted to see if people were interested in the car as a whole, or if ppl needed parts id get rid of it that way.

but if the entire car is wanted, its a running 6 bolt motor with 7 bolt head (ports not as big as the 6 bolt head, but it flows more air, more efficiently), lsd rear, full clean leather interior, working sunroof, no rust on body panels/doors, everything works, etc etc so i wont take less than 1000$ for it - but even that id like to wait and see if other offers are made.

and so people can laugh at my addiction…black one is the one for sale obv.

Hey Horton whats the deal with the red 1G is that a parts car? Or running? Im gonna need some parts off of it, cause im trading Honda4life for his talon. Is you number the same I dont think I have a new number for you.

Seems like this will go cheap…

Its not really a parts car…but what are you looking for, i have a few other 1g parts in my garage from another car i scrapped. send me a text (number is 7163435166) You also need to be aware me and ben are going to give you shit for getting rid of your honda for a dsm…lol

I still have the hatch and my CRV, and Ben allready gave me shit haha. But i’ll send you a text later and we can talk.

Lol that red one is fucking awesome, ugh, this blows ass but I really want a Honda again lol hook Steve up with some parts, I will be giving him Gary’s number also!

sent you a text

so many DSM’s for sale, whats wrong with you people. Sorry to hear about your predicament, if you decide to part out the 1g i still need some interior parts so let me know.

Bump

Can I pay you in Gum?

as long as its trident layers.

Shoot me a text I may be interested. 716-807-8691. Brad

Don’t you have Gary’s old white 1g lol?

You can pay me with a 99 Honda civic ex coupe!

Nope. Currently I just have my S2k.

Nm slowtalon has it I always get you two mixed up!

Just an update on this - IM putting it on hold for a bit. The guy got back to me and said he has a lien release from the bank now, so i may keep it or put it for sale again. But ill update this in the next day or 2 with the decision.