1G Turbo DSM GST/TSi FWD <2500.00

Hello all,

Im brand new to this site, but not to performance cars especially DSMs.

Anyway, im looking to get back into the DSM game, so if anyone is selling a Turbo 2g (maybe a turbo 1g), id love to take a look.

Ive been saving up and have cash on hand. Reply here of shoot me a Private Message.

Please no blown or wrecked cars, mods aren’t a big deal either.

Thank in advance.

• Aaron

i have one…
just needs paint and a tune
has every mod youll ever need besides a built bottom end
1g awd 5spd

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?158417-1992-Eagle-Talon-TSi
4200$

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?162204-1990-talon-awd.

Great looking cars guys, but $4200 is a bit out of my range.

The hunt is on.

word of advise dont start with a pos you will end spending it in the long run save your pennies

Aaron, what is your price range as of right now? I have a few right now of each gen(both 1g and 2g) that I am overhauling to sell and might be able to build to suit your budget. For everyone that does not know him, Aaron has already owned a few turbo dsms so he knows what he is getting into

Upstateeclipse, thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it.

My price range is around $2500. I know a lot of people may think thats BS money for a DSM, especially a 2g, but I’ve missed out on a lot of good deals lately. Theres a good chance I’m getting a decent job in the near future and i’d like to drive something I enjoy.

Like i mentioned before, GST/GSX, it doesn’t matter. Mods aren’t a big deal at all. For now I just want a DSM to enjoy.

Ive had HIGH mileage DSMs in the past.

If your willing to take an auto awd 2g at that price I probably have one that you would be happy with.

I was really hoping for a 5-speed.

But now you got me thinking.

Hello all,

Im brand new to this site, but not to performance cars especially DSMs.

Anyway, im looking to get back into the DSM game, so if anyone is selling a Turbo 2g (maybe a turbo 1g), id love to take a look.

Ive been saving up and have cash on hand. Reply here of shoot me a Private Message.

Please no blown or wrecked cars, mods aren’t a big deal either.

Thank in advance.

• Aaron

EDIT: I had this posted in the parts section, silly me.

Auto AWD cars are hauling nowadays! There are places that can actually build the trans to handle the power! It’s not like a couple years ago where nobody was building them!

bobby is right If you wanna go fast do an auto saves the trouble of bs clutch issues etc. Plus they have taken the stock auto trans into the 9s

plus ipt sells the built trans kit for like 500$ ftw all you will ever need in a auto.

Good points guys, I think im starting to like this auto AWD idea…

Still on the hunt.

I doubt he will be running 9’s with $2500. For that price, an auto AWD car would be boring as shit.

I have no intention of running 9’s bud.

i think they were simply just telling me about the possibilities.

Less driveline parts breaking in an auto!

Very true.

Looking for a 1g now…GST/TSi FWD…

I have an awd 1g…

nevermind.not that cheap.

Edited your thread title. Now people won’t waste both yours and their time trying to sell you good a DSM at least.