1gb DDR Ram sticks for 29.99

i ordered 10 of them

http://order.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/wg-order?unique=07c10&catalog=directron&et=40908318&basket=b%3D5Ccee188d800258a40907c1003bbad1e188d8da3592cd67d3378085bcb470d704%26l%3D%26s%3DvWwPOHN4YGXVaJq9qsEBFnDz3xM-

:eek3:

holly hell thats cheap…if i wasnt max out on ram i would get some

go to memory, ddr, 466 and then its at the lower right!!

4 are going to me the rest are hitting ebay

will sell them for about 250-300 a pop over there

typo?

damn dude they gonna get fucked on that sale

me and my buddies bought 40 already

i just ordered 6

someone is definately going to get fired

bought 3 my pc is gonna fly !!! i gotta build another one now too ! does anyone know hown to combine 2 19 inch monitors on 1 processor ??? i wanna do split screen

i was reading, they are (2) 512 sticks. i thought they were each a 1GB stick. i have 1 GB of ddr 2700 now, so im just going to throw in one of these kits and sell the other 5

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
bought 3 my pc is gonna fly !!! i gotta build another one now too ! does anyone know hown to combine 2 19 inch monitors on 1 processor ??? i wanna do split screen

video card with Svideo output. i have a ATI radeon 256mb DDR card and it does split screen in between my monitor and tv when i have them hooked together

just bought 5, they better not back out of this. im trying to get all this ram lol

yeah it is 2 sticks

they won’t back out… i put my self through school one semester by buying and selling on ebay… this shit happens all the time… just got to find it

Originally posted by whitey
yeah it is 2 sticks

they won’t back out… i put my self through school one semester by buying and selling on ebay… this shit happens all the time… just got to find it

hmmm if thats the case maybe i should pick up some more…

i have 10gb coming to me

i am going to keep 4gb for myself sell the rest and build me a new badass computer that i have been wanting to do.

and maybe a 1gb router!!!

dah i said what the hell and bought 10 more :eek3:

i have 10gb coming to me

i am going to keep 4gb for myself sell the rest and build me a new badass computer that i have been wanting to do.

and maybe a 1gb router!!!

I plan to sell a good bit of them and throw 2 gigs in my baby currently :smiley: Is it even legally possible for them to back out? Isn’t that like the bait and switch??

as long as you receive a confirmation they have to sell it to you

here is my new board that i am going to order

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-128-185&depa=1

x6 DDR slots!!

as long as you receive a confirmation they have to sell it to you

here is my new board that i am going to order

Newegg App: Optimized Technology Shopping

x6 DDR slots!!

yeah so i ordered 25 total all with confirmation emails AND my cards have both been charged.

Thats a bad ass board, im partial to ASUS myself, currently have the P4C800 Deluxe, and love the thing to death.

I love that they charged my cards :cool: :tounge: