FS: 2 sticks of DDR Ram Elixer 512 ddr400 PC3200

they are both 512 and will sell both together for 40, or 25 each. they wont be for sale for another few days bc i just ordered new memory today.

Brand/speed Desktop/laptop… etc would be nice…

but not to be a dick, but have you checked memory prices lately to see, 1 gb of kingston 2x512 is 22 bux…

yea your 1/2 right on the part where i need to put more info but ME>you read better next time its DDR not DDR2

ddr is even more out of date lol.

lol

and yet… the lack of information continues…

and yet i havent opened the tower to get the info. ill let ya know it for a desktop and it only a few months old. will give more info when the new memory comes

ddr is more expensive then ddr2…

:picard: to everyone in here…

on that note i might be interested, where are you located?

im in south buffalo but i can deliver or meet up if your far

ok the memory is Elixer 512 ddr400 PC3200

bump i still have this

bump taking offers

$15 for both? My sister only has 128mb this would be good for her.

word… shit is expensive these days

no way will i do 15 man, but ill trade ya for the steelies if you still have em.

I’ll give you $10 for one stick. I can get a 1gb stick for $20, I only need 512. Did you run a memtest on them? Whats the CAS latency?

And yes the price of DDR exceeds the price of DDR2. DDR is out dated believe it or not, just like the price of IDE drives compared to SATA drives now.

show me where you gunna get a stick for $20? no way you will.

My instructor has about 15 sticks. I’d give you $15 for a stick but you haven’t answered my questions yet. I’m not trying to rain on your parade but your not going to get much for used DDR ram here on nyspeed.

Score me two sticks of the 1gb, I will pay you.

PM me. I only need a 512 stick because of the 3GB memory barrier my board has (doesnt support memory remapping)