1st Gen CRX si

how is it thread jackin ? your bro said it was sold … therfore what does it matter if he posts every fuckin crx in the u.s up ?

Ya I don’t really care! This car is solid & not rotted out. They are few and far between to find one like this. I don’t sell shit…
Its a very fair price.

Zim

Sold pending payment and pickup is not even close to sold. I’ve had enough people back out of shit to know that.

Relax… lol I have three other PM’s who are interested in buying it. But then again I took twenty pics inside and out and the kid went back to college and backed out. So his loss is someone else’s gain… :wink:

Edit: Some people you can read. Vlad is a good dude. Its going to someone with capable hands! If not, He can sell it back to me.

Zim

that’s a dx, and looks like shit though.

chill brah, this one is wayyy nicer and a better price, i purposely didn’t put a link because i didn’t wanna jack off on your brothers thread. there was just a ton of interest, its not mine so i don’t care either way…

1st gen CRX’s are fuckin rad. I had an 86 DX w/ quad 34mm mikuni carbs on a d16a1 DOHC 1st gen integra motor and an 87 Si, both red. Fucking amazingly fun cars that weigh close to nothing.

^^^ This man knows! :slight_smile:

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1905488398.html

capital crew can cool his jets

Vlad? Capable hands? :rofl

Dude hasn’t had a running project car in like 10 years. :rofl