1st Gen CRX si

I am looking to part ways with an '85 Honda crx si. Has the 1.5L PGM-FI engine with a 5 spd. Power moonroof and A/c. I haven’t had the car on the road in 8 years. Little rust!.. New battery, alternator, timing belt, front rotors and pads. Exhaust is good. Has a new windshield. Doesn’t burn any oil. No blow by.

Needs:

• Rear drums possibly (dirt cheap $15 at pepboys)
  • Rear shoes
  • Has one leaking rear wheel cylinder
  • Only driver side wiper works. Plastic piece broke that connects the two wipers. Pick one up online or a junk yard

Car runs! I drove it up and down the neighborhood street. No brake pressure due to leaking passenger side wheel cylinder seal. I have hung onto it all these years because I was tempted to put a cage in it and ice race it or auto-x it. Cleaning out another garage of mine and some toys need togo.

The car is Black and gunmetal. With gunmetal alloys. Tires were new when stored. Lots of tread.

Easily gets 40 mpg

Price is $600

162 kmi on the odometer

Title in hand

I can post pics if any interest.

Zim

Def. post pics. I may be interested.

I will post pics this week. I have a couple on my cell. I can take more. Car is located in a garage on Warner’s lake 12059 zip

You can trailer it or tow it.

I have a couple PM’s about it already.

wow what k20 said,if its not to rotted and i sell my caprice soon ill be all over this

Sold pending payment & pickup to Vovchandr.

Thanks for the interest.

vlad , really man lolol dont ya have enough

:facepalm

Yea. Just what vlad needs. Another crx

wow vlad you dont even fix the ones you have hahahaha

fuck this thread for not having pics.

Vlad - if it’s in as good of shape as explained, you should definitely do something with this one. :slight_smile: If you’re looking for ideas, I have a nice long list from when I had my '85 Si; I probably still even have some parts kicking around.

fawwk. ive always wanted a black 85 Si. Such a hard color to find for that initial year of the Si.

How many is this now vlad?

I don’t have much in the way of pics of it on my Cell. I have these pics and a short Video. Here you go! I’d take more, but the car is 45 mins away from me.
Click on the first pic for Vid. Sorry crap quality… Its a cell!.. There is a chunk missing out of the corner of the foam spoiler. :frowning: Wish I had better pics here.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/Lakeside518/th_0808001534.jpg

Body is in great shape for an '85 It has been garaged for 8+ years!!!

Zim

rare find indeed

Parts are cheap for 1st Gen rex’s! Easy to booost!.. I was tempted to do a B16A swap and boost it. But I never got around to it.

If he ends up wanting to sell it, I may buy it back. I have a soft spot for this car. It has some history.

Fixed. lol

theres another one on cl guys with 79000 original miles 750 dollars same paint scheme corinth ny pm for link

The fact that this is my brother’s post aside… did you really just try a threadjack on this sale? That’s fucked.

Not sure which one you are refering to :crazy I just did a search on CL and found nothing for $750