1st Official OT meet- Sunday June 5th

I guess it’s only fair that I come, you guys always make the effort to come all the way here for our meets so now it’s our turn to come there, so yes count me in. What time does this meet start?

…Convoy anyone? :smiley: You know the drill! North East corner or the Square one parking lot again. I guess I will set that up again, but I will do it a little later first let’s see how many people will come out to the meet.
Keep that list growing!

1. Mercedeh (240sxy)
  2. Adam (Head)
  3. Benson
  4. s14_2Nv
  5. GT_GREG
  6. Average player
  7. Matt-chu
  8. Jon (blu2fourty)
  9. Theo
  10. Kevin grey & black
  11. John (Toronto240sx)

I don’t think that will work out too well this time John, most of the people on the list are already west of SQ1…

Yeah I know that but there probably will be a few people coming from the east end too. I don’t think we will have a huge convoy like last time. But at least if we get a hand full of people together that would be cool too. It beats driving alone.

Yeah I know that but there probably will be a few people coming from the east end too. I don’t think we will have a huge convoy like last time. But at least if we get a hand full of people together that would be cool too. It beats driving alone.[/quote]

if john goes count me in, cuz i dont know the way

okay john,

Depending on who comes and from what area’s I can probably throw a little convoy that will rendezvous with you and your small convoy somewhere abouts on the highway depending on traffic.

Lets wait for the list to grow and the people to speak though,

Timacks

I’ve just updated my 1st post with more info regarding the meet

Keep checking it for updates, i’ll post a map to Sportsworld next week some time, and dont worry its very simple to get here…pretty much right off the 401(w)

lol that big white bubble… who can miss it

im in of course, maybe car will be running , maybe we can cruise by my house and look at my car

I’m in I think, I’ll put my name on the list for now - I need to head down to Ohio once the GB I’m running is over to pick up product and I’ll be spending a weekend there so hopefully it won’t be that weekend.

Also, I’m only going if spd-dmn and/or Gonad goes because I suck at making friends and I don’t know anyone goes so far very well! :oops:

1. Mercedeh (240sxy)
  2. Adam (Head)
  3. Benson
  4. s14_2Nv
  5. GT_GREG
  6. Average player
  7. Matt-chu
  8. Jon (blu2fourty)
  9. Theo
  10. Kevin grey & black
  11. John (Toronto240sx)
    12: John (Jammin1911)

240sxy, how do you pronounce ‘Mercedeh’ ?

1. Mercedeh (240sxy)
  2. Adam (Head)
  3. Benson
  4. s14_2Nv
  5. GT_GREG
  6. Average player
  7. Matt-chu
  8. Jon (blu2fourty)
  9. Theo
  10. Kevin grey & black
  11. John (Toronto240sx)
  12. Luis (Luis240sx)

like the car but take the dees of the and and add a duh

well if my car is running better by the weekend then count me in

1. Mercedeh (240sxy)
  2. Adam (Head)
  3. Benson
  4. s14_2Nv
  5. GT_GREG
  6. Average player
  7. Matt-chu
  8. Jon (blu2fourty)
  9. Theo
  10. Kevin grey & black
  11. John (Toronto240sx)
  12. Luis (Luis240sx)
  13. Jason(shorty)

Forks of Credit???

if so i is downs

i was there today, in the middle of the rain storm.

i am also down.

check first page for map and directions
8)

anyone from toronto going up besides me, we can meet somewhere and travel up as pack, anyone interested.??? let me know

1. Mercedeh (240sxy)
  2. Adam (Head)
  3. Benson
  4. s14_2Nv
  5. GT_GREG
  6. Average player
  7. Matt-chu
  8. Jon (blu2fourty)
  9. Theo
  10. Kevin grey & black
  11. John (Toronto240sx)
  12. Luis (Luis240sx)
  13. Jason(shorty)
  14. Nik(Racer X)

I should probably be there too, so ill try to make it, though i wont be in a 240sx.

i won’t be there. out of town and busy re-shingling my gramps’ roof.

sorry no cefiro for you.

have fun.

I got you covered man, i’ll drive the car for you. I’ll have to take the day off work, but no worries. Anything for you.

I got you covered man, i’ll drive the car for you. I’ll have to take the day off work, but no worries. Anything for you.[/quote]

really? anything? gimmi rb25 turbo!