2 & 1/4 carat princess cut diamond ring!

2 & 1/4 carat princess cut diamond ring in 14k gold setting
H-I color, i1-i2 quality
retail is around $15,000

I’d like $3,000 FIRM

Just curious…aren’t their jewelry stores that would buy that for more then $3k?

Otherwise GLWS!

yes and no.

lots of jewelers dont or cant (not sure which one) sell used shit. Other jewelers lie and say the shit is new when its not and other jewelers have “estate” jewlery which is pretty much…used shit, shit they buy off people that come in off the street.

another thing is alot of jewelers dont own there merchandise… everything you see in there cases is on commision or credit from someone else who owns it… When a peice sells, they get a cut.

last, this stone isnt the greatest quality and alot of jewelers have a strict rule of not going past a certain quality grade… If this stone was one single quality grade better it would be a $33,000 stone…

I likely WILL be selling it to a jeweler, but I thought id offer shift518 a banging chance for someones semen to get swallowed by there girlfriend for giving them a BIG ASS diamond!

any other angles of it .

its kinda hard to photograpgh, u can take a look at it any time you want though, def the deal of a life time for someone not in the business.

Call Mayfair jewelers or hannoush and tell him you want a 2.25ct single stone princess cut diamond in a 14k setting h-i in color i-1 i-2 in quality how much can i expect to pay.