2/19 Lunch in Schenectady @ Slick's!

i wanna try this place. do they have pastrami sandwhiches?

Don’t think they do. They only have like 4-5 different samiches

I could eat the whole thing. Just needed more bread to make an other 2 sandwiches.

Pastrami is like the same thing as corned beef, so yes.

The food makes you forget about the first impression of the place.

I don’t know, we had really crappy service. I usually go there every 3-4 months and this is the second time in a row that they have messed up orders ect. I might not go back there for a while…

The food… Dude, the literally have 5 different sandwiches. Can’t really screw that up.

I know exactly what you’re talking about…happens to me at various sub places.

Good meeting you guys as well! :thumbup

ya nice to meet u all ! but OMG holy meet batman lol I was so full after and I left my leftover meat there hahahaha, I think I will go with Pizza king lol, but def. was a good time ! :smiley:

glad i missed another shift lunch …:facepalm

We should do Pizza King tomorrow. I never been there.

:wowwow u have no idea what u have missed ur whole life lol, I am def. going there tomarrow ! u should go too ! Ill be there around 11:45, if anyone else wants to go Im gonna get some yummy chicken marsala :excited

again im working damnit

You guys need to poat this sooner in order to get more people. I was right by there around noon.

thanks asshats

Tomorrow Pizza King, is that good enough?

Actually I won’t really know until tomorrow if I can go or not, I might have a lunch meeting again.

I don’t work tomorrow so I won’t be downtown. I’ll be back monday though :ninja

ill be up around 8am …lol i gotta get the new tires on at boxersix’s then shoot over to ACbody in rott, to meet the adjuster there. should be done around 1130 :slight_smile:

I can’t really make a habit out of eatin lunch away from work, my boss seemed like a dick for the rest of the day :wtf

I;ve never not cleaned my plate at slicks…

Steve has witnessed this and was amazed at how fast I scarffed down the whole thing haha :excited