2/19 (Sat) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Clifton Park!!

oh ok. :ninja

Can I be in said meeting of said minds?

might be down for dis. maybe me and ESFOUR can roll up together…lol

Oh btw put me on the list, I should have specified earlier. I’m always down for bdubs.

I may show up but just to bitch slap corey and supercharged ego boy.

Looks like there will be a good turnout.

Though with all the wingconnoisseur518.com members jumping in here swinging dick you would think BWW was being touted as a Michelin starred establishment and not just a place to grab drinks and BS. :lol

Hey if you don’t like the wings, make your order one wing and a dozen beers instead. Whatever’s clever.

FUCK THEIR FUCKIN’ WINGS!

I’ll eat them anyway… nobody else better flake on this shit though because I actually plan on showing up.

I might make a cameo after sushi with a couple friends…knowning this crew you will be there late.

I will be rolling through, most likey with Jim P, talked to him about it earlier.

quattro and tdi buddiezzz should get prefered parking.

text me if your going mannn

Who’s down for the wing challengeee??, you win a shirt and a picture on there cool tv on the wall :thumbup

add me to the list!

I’m prob in.

I’ll definitely be there. Definitely will not be doing the wing challenge. I’ll do the mozzarella stick challenge though, if they had one.

Aww cmon, you dont want your ass hairs to burn off when you shit them out 10 minutes later? :lol

2 HUNJ JOYRIDES FTW!!!

Good luck. :slight_smile:

In. Balls deep.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/tdipower4me/180733_192354204117674_100000292864598_639577_3200244_n.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl