2 indoor storage or shop access spots just available...

Hi Guys,

Ontario Race Fabrication Ltd. has 2 indoor storage spots with shop access…or if you want just indoor storage have opened up. (The previous rally team that was in the spots has sold thier cars) So I have them available now.

these spots could be used for just car storage…or you could get a membership that has access to the fully equiped 2 bay race shop as well. There is also outdoor storage for your car trailers. Basically you could run your whole race team out of this faclity…for a low cost…and good secure dry location…with access to a full race shop for your repairs and maintanence…located 45min North or Toronto

Have a look at the website…the spots wont last long

you can e-mail me at

tyoga@rogers.com

www.turbo240sx.ca

Adam

Adam,

What could be done if I needed a spot for both storage and shop use for only 2-3 months?

I need a dry and clean area where I can do my motor swap which I want to do correctly. I will possibly need the use of a couple tools which are located in your shop. (I have my own welder I could use, which I will need).

Let me know if this can be arranged or if it only on a 6 month to 1 year basis.

-Nick

Hi,
I also have a 1 years shop access as well…where you just drive your car to the shop…
or
you could combine the 6 months indoors storage $340, with a 1 years shop access $640, for a total of $980…vs the cost of a 1 years indoor strorage and shop access $1340

The shop has all the welders tools ect…so you would not need to drag one around…its a Licoln power mig 200…which clows away any welder that is portable.
If You want to come up and have a look at what the shop has shoot me an e-mail…dont wait too long I already have peeps asking about the spots…

tyoga@rogers.com

home#705-435-2651
work#705-435-2683

Adam