(2) Prelude Race Cars

I know this isn’t for everyone on this forum, but for those who care.

I’ve got 2 Preludes, race ready for the most part.

First car is a 1992 SOHC 5spd car, I just did rod bearings in it, head was done last year, I bought the car for a back-up for the up coming season but I decided to sacrifice a CRX instead.

The cage is sub par, it should probably be ripped out and a new one be built, but I’ll leave that up to you.

This car has a stock seat, no belts or window net.

All it needs to hit the track is a rear ball joint.

The second car is a 1994 SI DOHC automatic. H23A1 The engine is blown, it will soon shoot whatever is left of the rod out the side of the block. The starter was acting up so I pulled it out to get tested, tested good, just haven’t re-installed it. Doesn’t matter anyways cause the engines blown.

This car has a really nice 6pt cage, racing seat (may or may not be included) and belts and a window net. The body is rust but no structural rust or frame rot.

Got this car strictly for parts for the SOHC car.

Also included is a F22A4 with 5spd transmission with 80k on it as a back up engine should something go wrong with the F22A1 in the SOHC prelude now.

$900 takes them both home before New Years, otherwise I’ll take the SOHC car to the hangover and scrap them both when I get back.

Located in Lancaster

Jeff @ 716 570 3082, call/txt anytime

I also have a prefabricated slide in cage that would go nicely in the SOHC car. I can include for $150 more.

How much for just the running one?

$700 takes it, the spare engine, and the belts and window net from the parts car.

up top^

How much for the one with the blown motor and cage?

$300 takes it minus the seat and belts.

Going once.

what kind of cage is it? brand or home made?

Custom made and custom fit.