20" OEM Chevrolet Avalanche wheels/tires

These are brand new take offs from a 2008 Avalanche with maybe 100 miles on them. Perfect condition full set of 4. Tires are original Bridgestone Dueler H/L 275/55R20. The sensors are still inside of the wheels. Looking for $900

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/bamfer9duce/IMG_1280.jpg

Bump, these would look great on my trailblazer but money for getting married>money for tires and rims.

Not to mention they wouldn’t fit. Trailblazer is 6x5" while these are GM truck 6x5.5" I’ll be sending you a PM my dad needs some new Rubber.

Sold!!!

I hate your face.

lol y? I had yummier fingers here.I may part them out.What were you looking for?

Good price. I was going to tell my father about these, but no need since they are sold.

Are these gone?

all signs point to yes.

Yes they are gone! Good fingers over there Derek. Nice meeting you buddy!

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed them. Justin you want to trade me for the 22’s?

They were for my dad, he needs tires on his 03 silverado, but for the price hell. He’d need the wheels and tires, you can keep the pressure sensors haha.

Do you have any other full size chevy wheels? I wouldn’t mind something bigger then the colorado’s 15s. Though 31x10.50s are cheap and sweet for 15s

everyday your hustlin misteroman lol

Was gonna grab them for nice winter wheels.

HAve some major purchases coming up in the next few yrs. HAve to start somewhere.
Justin, What would you give me for the wheels, and 50% tread left tires
?