Will these wheels look good on my Truck?

Just a quick question. I can get these wheels that cost a little more than $4,000 just for the wheels for about $2,000 with Good Tires on them.
Do you think they will look good on my Avalanche?
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w163/foxrus14/Wheels.jpg

what size wheel is stock for that truck? and what size are the new rims?

are you putting a reg size tire on or a low profile?

I have stock 20" wheels on it now. the new ones are 24" wheels with 35 series tire.

You’re the one that will have to look at it in the driveway all of the time. The choice is up to you. That seems kind of expensive for some wheels, but I am assuming 24"+.

I like the nice simple spoke design but was never a fan of the fake rivots/bolts. I also recommend a tire with some meat to it. I have been driving around on rubber bands for a few summers now and it has gotten old. I’d trade an inch of rim for an inch of tire now.

i like the new rim…

however, I think big trucks like that dont look right w/ huge ass “bling” like wheels…

Im not sure how it would look w/ 24’s. It looks good now w/ 20’s maybe even a 22".

thats a toss up…hmmm…?

The truck rides like a freaking cadillac right now. I have the off road suspension package on it. I know I will feel a lot more bumps on the new wheels but it can’t be worse than my Camaro.

Ride quality will suffer. How much is really your discretion. But the small ass tires can also lead to a bent or rashed rim obviously.

Nice truck man! I like it a lot.

I had 22’s on my Denali a few years ago… they defiantly rode rougher and it stopped slower. It also was hard on my 4 wheel steering. Thats totally up to you… although it is basically going to be winter here soon… so why do it now? Also you might be getting a deal on the package, but how much are tires for the 24’s once they wear out? At the same time, it seems like you can buy them… run them till the tires are low and sell the whole set if you don’t like them for like $1500 or more? So I guess its all up 2 you, I think they will look good tho!

yeah i am not going to run them in the winter. i am going to keep my Stock wheels on. But in the spring they will be good. I just don’t want to miss out on the deal. they are basically brand new and the tires have about 80% tread left on them. I figure i can run them for a few summers and if I get tired of them, sell them like you said. i should beable to get some decent money out of them. I just don’t want my buddy to sell them before i make my decision. i am pretty much leaning towards buying them. I was never a big fan of Chrome, but I think they will look good on my Color Truck.

got any angles of your truck from the other side Russ, then maybe some1 can photochop them on it for you

but i like them…they would look even better if the spokes was black i think tho…lol

I though you were on the road to memphis by now? I actually don’t have a side shot of the Avalanche. i don’t even have a camera on my blackberry to go down and take one. But I am getting the Demoderby car all fixed up! paint and new mirror.

were leaving around noonish

I think they would look good. Maybe with a 45+ tire though, those are some big fenderwells.

stockers>that poop

i have the same stockers on my truck and wouldn’t trade them for any other wheel.

I will keep the stockers too for winter

Think about this too: how will your stock brakes look behind those wheels? I do like the overall design of the wheels, but it is very open and has a lot of ‘void.’ At 24" those rims are going to make your brakes are going to look absolutely ridiculous. Pass.

-TJ

:stupid:

The stock 20s look so good on these trucks.

No.

Id say stay on the stock ones and lower the truck a little. It would look really godo.