Poll: is it worth the money for rims?

i’ve always thought Viper rims would look cool on my truck (the newer style ones) and im thinking about getting them. I checked with Keystone, and a set of them is gonna run me about $1800. so do you guys think its worht it for my truck? or do u kno anywhere i could get them cheaper?

the problem im having is i need 4 front rims (the 18s) because the larger rear ones won’t fit on the back. I would evne settle for some good knock-offs too.

Viper Rim:
http://www.exoticcarrentals.com/images/Vehicles/Dodge%20Viper%20SRT-10/Gallery%201/B-Dodge-Viper-Wheel-Rim.jpg

Dakota R/T rim:
http://lwnt.com/wheels/2105-20-silver.JPG

:needpic:

They would look nice on your truck, I would check ebay

fixed

eBay or the viper forums, i wouldn’t pay that much for stock rims from anything… bet they’d look pretty effin good tho :slight_smile:

I concur on the looking good

they would look good-yes
are they worth the $-NO

:word:

You could buy something that looked a lot nicer than those IMO for the money.

I like 1996 Viper GTS wheels, those are the SHIT

I think your truck would look tities!!! Talk to Dan Lesser, he is purchasing HRE’s and will be selling his shortly.

i don’t like chrome wheels, so, no.

negative

Blah blah, bring on the bling:rofl:

I dunno
that a whole lot of $ to spend on rims.
I would suggest something cheaper or spending that cash on go fast mods instead.

i would bet it would look crazy hot, but for $1.8K, i can also bet you can get better looking rims.

just get 20s
neve roll on teen-inch rims

both are hideous. but then again i have no idea what would look good on a truck.

not worth that money, but just like some others are suggesting, i dont think it would be a bad idea at all if you could find someone who is upgrading their viper with bigger/new wheels. you shouldnt pay anywhere near retail from a dealer. i dont think they would be worth that

actually it is difficult to get quality rims that are 19" 345’s 13" wide that look hot. I think they would look very “pretty” IMO

if you can find a better price go for it. would look good IMO