WTB: SOME CHEAP JEEP RIMS

Lookin to buy some cheap jeep rims if you got anything let me know

6 stock wheels. Pix here:

http://flickr.com/photos/brentstrong/sets/72157602457475041/

Make me an offer. I’d recommend you buying 5 for a set with a full-size spare or even all 6. I’m definitely willing to make a deal on these.

I also have some aircraft stripper that I could throw in with them. I was going to refinish them in a gunmetal or black paint, but ended up buying new wheels instead.

roy, if you wanna buy those from brent you could follow me to rochester one day when i go to school.

hmm maybe but looking for something with little more offset and bolt pattern is 5x4.5

can you throw them in the vw for me and bring them back if i buy them

no.

only 1 will fit. i tried to fit the new rims i got in the back, that wasn’t happening. and it would fuck my gas mileage super hard.

o but love the new rims where the hell did you get those they are super nice man

they are 1 of 2 sets in the world made to fit my car. my friend sold them to me for 1400.
i gotta make back some monies from you and mike so it doesnt hurt so bad haha.

are u serious? it might add 100 pounds to your car to have 5 rims without tires. Thats like driving with a 15 year old girl in your car… you dont notice a gas mileage change THAT easily.

100lbs, 100lb tool box, books,boots,welder.

tell me that wouldnt kill your gas mileage.

like 1 or 2 mpg at the very most thats really not killing it

i guess, i tried fitting my new wheels in my trunk tonight. i got 2 in. lol

and i was assuming that jeep rims are heavy, and had rubber on em.

my car sucks on gas…and sucks in general. damn vw’s

there where a few sets on craigslist.

$25/wheel for mine. Or $120 for all 6.

ultradriver10000 has some for sale, talk to him

A guy at work bought them, bump though!

If you want I have a set of 265/70/15 studded snow tires on black painted aluminum rims I’d sell you for $300 bucks…
I was going to use them on my jeep unless you want to buy them :slight_smile:

nah just need rims i have tires but thanks for the offer.

still looking for rims

I have a four aluminium 5 lug rims off a cj7 jeep. They are dished out a bit. 100 bucks or best offer let me know if your intrested. my cell is 7162075816 or email drusiniak@yahoo.com or message me here