20 PSI + starting engine = this

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274012

Bake 'em away, toys…

fucking wow, im on page 5…lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

did the guys on that forum seriously think it was a valve problem? since when does bad compression in one cylinder mean a valve problem. arent the piston rings more logical?

I laughed at first, but then I kinda felt bad for the guy. Sure he was a complete idiot for doing what he did, but he really was looking for help.

It went ruh, ruh, ruh, vrooooom, and then KABANG!!! Bluh, Bluh, BLUH, BLUH, and then it was like Chagoom, Chagoom, Chagoom, Chagoom, and then it just died.

OMFG hahahahahahahahahahahaha

:word: :lol:

:lolsign: thats funny

haha, dude was 11 beers deep during all this. ive had a lot of bad ideas while i was drunk, but none of which resulted in me blowing up my car. :tup: to this guy, i wish i could be as ignorant as him

it’s funny as hell cause its not me, but damn that sucks for him. dude just wanted a little pssstt and pop goes the motor.

LOL @ the guy that posted the pinball sounds!!

I wish he had an LM-1 log.

Wow…next up im going to dump 2 gallons of water into the intake at wot…whats hydrolock? Oh well its cool cause I was drinking…Idiots everywhere and too many are modding their cars.

Soooo
Wouldn’t it be better if you tried that with gas…
I would be like NAWS…right?