Wow....FAIL

Was on another site and a buddy of mine found this browsing a forum hes on all the time…ENJOY :idiots

http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-general-discussion/368307-im-done-with-this-car.html

clearly a troll, I called BS at the GTP comment.

Ha ha that thread is so old

holy fuck…wow…did the kid never hear of hydro lock before

the sad thing is some people are that spupid

…wow, some people just shouldn’t work on cars. I wonder if this guy is friends with that Spanish tuner?

pjb’s cousin?

and thats not hydro locking it. that happens when the engine ingests water through the intake. dude seized it up. water has no lubricating properties.

No relation. I am a member of that site though.

I couldnt believe it when i read it…i thought i did some stupid shit when i was younger…but goddamn!

Ive never blown up a motor doing something that stupid. I blew the motor in my Blazer but that happened randomly and then the Mustang’s motor wasnt gone but not worth fixing. It still ran ok except that noise but there was oil getting past the rings.

no but you blew your clutch doing something nearly as retarded.

:lol Yeah that was pretty sweet

if the guy had heard of hydro locking he would of realized that it is a bad idea to run a car with water in the engine.

lol… Reminds me of this 89 accord my friend vinny had at his shop…

he drained all the oil, filled the motor up till it was leaking from the valvecover. put a brink on the gas pedal and started it up… it ran 20 minutes before finaly shutting off, it was hysterical… then he took the other accord strapped in, and then hit the fucked up one at about 35 mph and pushed it up a hill to where as far as I know still sits stuck between a rock and a tree

That was an accident. A stupid mistake and not something intentional.

This is just as bad as that guy who wanted to sand blast his engine but poring a bag of sand in.

not sand blast his engien “Port/polish it”

LMAO what a dumbass he hooked water up to it

driveshaft comes off with 4 bolts. :lol

see what comes along with buying a ford? Stupidity :crackup :crackup :crackup