2000 Audi A4 - 1.8t - Quattro - 5pd - $4000

Up for sale is my 2000 audi a4 1.8tqm. Silver.
$4000 obo.
Currently has a hair over 120,000 miles on it. This goes up as I drive it daily. This car IS NOT in mint condition, nor will I pretend that it is.
Why?

• The mirrors are blurred
  • the passenger side heated seat doesn’t fully work, only the side bolsters get hot
  • the paint is faded on the roof
  • loses half a quart of oil or so per month (leaking, gasket issues I’m sure)
  • headliner is kind of droopy
  • back bumper paint is flaking
  • ABS light is on, appears it’s the ABS module gone ba
  • Miles are getting pretty high
  • Clutch should probably be considered some time in the next year

Obviously it’s not good practice to list all the faults when selling a car FIRST in the ad, but I don’t want anyone coming to look at it and saying “oh, it’s not what I thought”.
There are good points though!

• QUATTRO, winter is your bitch!
  • Just passed NYS Inspection in October, no CEL
  • Turbo is strong
  • GIAC tuned 91/93 octane
  • Brakes are good (just no abs, but who cares!)
  • Leather
  • Sunroof, works great
  • Cold weather package (heated mirrors work great, driver’s heated seat works great too)
  • A/C works great
  • VERY MINIMAL dead pixels on the cluster, not even noticeable
  • Replaced in the past year:

o Both rear wheel bearings (passenger side done 2 weeks ago)
o New all season tires as of august
o All new vacuum lines, some new check valves ect
o Mass Airflow Sensor
o Both O2 sensors
o Brand new Combi-valve as of October (egr)
o All front control arms replaced in January
o Driver’s door replaced by Schmidt’s last month (my brother hit it with his car)
o All wheel alignment 3 weeks ago, drives straight and quiet

I’m selling because I want to buy something else, and trading in a car is generally a good way to make a lot less than you should for it. I drive it every day and it gets me to and from work no problem. I’m going to take some pictures this afternoon; I will be as detailed as I can possibly be.

As long as you’re not afraid to turn a wrench when you need to, this could be a pretty damn good (and has been every year for the past 4 years for me) winter car, or just a daily driver if you’re able to be nice to it to make it last.

I bought the car 4 years ago, it spent its entire life prior to that in Florida. I purchased it through ebay, flew to North Miami Beach and drove it back. Yes, timing belt/water pump were done before I got it. I have a stack of records from the previous owner somewhere, hopefully I can dig them up.

Here are links to both NADA and KBB for the suggest values of this car.
http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/audi/a4/2000/private-party-value/pricing-report?condition=fair&id=5379&equipment=205937|true|205962|true|205949|true|206090|true|206138|true&mileage=120000&printable=true

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2000/Audi/A4-4-Cyl-Turbo/Sedan-4D-1-8T-Quattro/Standard-Equipment

Any questions, please post or PM me. I’d like to move this so don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks.

As stated, pics up by the end of the day.

sold, please close

fuck why didnt i see this, i made a post saying i wanted pretty much this exact car like a few days ago fawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwk

Sorry, it’s actually been sold for awhile, i just figured i should update the thread.