2000 Audi A6 4.2 V8

selling my Audi DD. car is low, stiff, loud, and scoots! please do not show up thinking it’s a Maybach!!

45k miles since I’ve owned it, driven to Philly, Albany, Pitt, Ohio, and DC many times, so it’s got rock chips on the bumper, and a few scratches here and there. NO RUST AT ALL, though! just changed the oil, wasn’t even a hair low on the dipstick after 7500 miles!

$7500 obo

2000 Audi A6 4.2 V8 quattro

• 145,XXX miles (these cars get well past 300k)
  • tiptronic
  • Silver w/ black leather interior
  • widebody, 4.2 “wide” blades!
  • BOSE
  • All power/lumbar seats, motion detectors, automated steering wheel, A/C blows cold, heat works (obv), HomeLink, dimming rear mirrors, rear heated seats, pass through, pass through with ski/snowboard bag, full-size spare (255/40/17 tire), headlight washers.

Extras/Modifications:

• 17x8 Mille Miglia Spyders with 245/45/17 Blizzaks (near new)
  • H&R coilovers
  • 15mm H&R spacers in front, 20mm ECS spacers in rear
  • 034 Motorsports 2.5" lug studs, 19mm nuts
  • Innovative Tuning custom axleback exhaust, 2 stainless oval Vibrant mufflers
  • k&n drop-in filter
  • touch screen. Sirius was hooked up when the stock player was in, I never had it installed on the Pioneer, though. trunk has a Navi hookup that I just found the other day
  • CF wrapped over wood interior
  • matte black vinyl on roof
  • front Home Depot lip, rear M3 rubber lip
  • rear badges matte black
  • ALL NEW: front calipers, pads, rotors, front upper control arms, all 8 rear arms/wishbones/rods replaced (both sides), both front wheel bearings, both front outer tie rods, new fuel filter, new fuel pump, new purge valve, October inspection, new windshield, fresh alignment from Licata’s (-1.6 camber, 3/32" toe in front, -1.55 camber, 0 toe in rear).

Bad:

ABS module is most likely faulty, ABS and Brake light are on. Has a few years left on the warranty for Module Masters, I’ve just never cared to have it fixed.

Right rear creaks over bumps. It’s the A-arm, I have one I will include w/ sale. Coilovers in rear should be replaced in the next few years.

Cruise Control doesn’t work. Why? Couldn’t tell you.

Pixelated center dash.

Brake Pad warning light, and Headlight Leveler lights are on in the center dash. Brake pads are fine, light has always been on, headlight levelers may need to be replaced, but it’s not a necessity.

Right sideview mirror has 3 cracks in it.

summer mode, with wheels that aren’t included:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6092/6231499391_83f64abbba_z.jpg
10/8/2011 by R. Hallock, on Flickr

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6169/6169882519_01df733eed_z.jpg
welcome back (2) by R. Hallock, on Flickr

now:

I had mufflers removed in Nov. 2009, and straight pipes put in their place. here’s how it sounded, just in case you were interested in the same kind of thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImoESEhboKg

<3 so sexy

Awesome seller and car!

Glws Ryan

thanks loves <3

forgot to mention brake booster and master cylinder were replaced last summer at Innovative.

Nice car but i dont know if i would advertise not changing the oil for 7500 miles.

Well mobil 1 and all synthetics are supposed to be good for 10k miles. Hell all new Vw, Audi and BMW(I think BMW) says 10k intervals between oil changes in the service manual

The suggested interval for most Audis and BMWs is 15,000 miles. Changing oil too soon is not the best idea either, but this isn’t an oil thread.

GLWS great looking C5

Nice car, glws

if you change your oil at 3000 miles youre just wasting liquid gold…

i change the oil in all my cars at 7500 miles

ugh soooooo sexy. Do want!

Sweet Maybach

i guess i just drink too much of the audizine cool aid when it comes to the s4

Especially an NA car, synth oil should last just about forever.

I think the interval for this car is 8k miles, and I’ve checked it once a week. the filter can go until 30k if I’m not mistaken.

the car has been driving great the past few weeks. I am going to change the other purge valve this week that is faulty as well.

I have a 2000 Olds Bravada with 99K on it. Its awd and fully loaded. lmk what you think, i can email you pics.

no longer looking to trade, added info/pics/price change bump.

I’m busy, all the time, so when I do get a chance to snap pics/do anything, it’s late at night. I’ll try to get more up soon. I start a new job next week, from 7:30-6 M-F, so if you need me, get at me sometime after 7 pm.

my email is porscheracing91 at yahoo.com, or you can text me at 518-744-79twofive to reach me quicker.

price is OBO.