2000 Camaro SS with 30k

Most of you know me and know this car well. Here is the post I am putting up for the car. Any questions plese let me know. $10,500 or best offer.

DB

2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS

30,000 miles

LS1 with custom cam and tune

6 speed transmission

Moser 12 bolt with 4.10 gears

SLP Long tubes, ceramic coated, y-pipe with high flow cats

Sphon Control arms, panhard bar and strut tower brace

Eibach drop springs

KYB gas adjustable shocks

Subframe connectors

18 inch chrome Z06 style rims

SLP lid

All the work was done by J&J Speed Shop and ElmaAutomotive in Elma NY (in the same building). Both owners are friends and have been working on LSX’s for years.

Info:

Owner 1 was a friend’s Dad. He had an accident and rolledthe car but fixed it because the accident wasn’t that bad. Title shows salvagedunfortunately. When he passed he left it to his son (owner 2) who I purchasedit from (owner 3). I had it for a whileand sold it to my friend who owns Elma Auto (owner 4). He called me and said he was going to build afull racecar and I bought it back (owner 5… again). Long story short Iknow the history of the car so don’t let the title scare you. The exterior isin great shape other than a spider web (4inch diameter total) on the frontbumper, ding on the driver’s rear quarter (1/2 the size of a dime) and a dimesize knick on the rear bumper. The interior is nearly perfect other than theusual wear on the driver’s seat outside bolster. Mechanically it is no different than everyother F-body with the usual clunks but has no emissions system. Feel free to ask any questions and I willlisten to any reasonable offers.

Text, call or email:

716-479-5123

Davidbasil528@gmail.com

-David

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh214/TORQDSS/2000%20Camaro%20SS/th_MVI_4459.jpg

Glws, nice car, nice mods!

You should buy this Wahoo. Its a beautiful car.

damn dude I wish you would have posted this a few days ago, bought a GTO yesterday or I would have probably taken it off your hands

I’ve seen this car alot when Bill owned it . I’ve looked this car over. Its very clean and the body and motor are nice!. GLWS

Clean! GLWS

Thanks gents!

I like this car allot. It handles pretty well, and pulls decent up top.

Picture number 3 is you and Chuck back in the day at Dunnville.

Is it basically the same now as it was back then?

Nothing has really changed… Bill added the torque arm and I have the strut tower brace in my garage. Other than that, no.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Actually the long tubes and y-pipe were put on in 2011 too.

I really liked that setup. GLWS

I am meeting someone at 4 who is giving me $$$… if something changes I will post it up.

I am curious if the new owner is going to reveal himself or if it will be a surprise… he is a member that most of us know…

Better question, what is replacing this?

Not sure but it will be more stock than the SS.

My brother now owns this car. A full billet transmission just got put in it. Did you have it dynoed?

I did not. What the hell did he do to the tranny?

It wouldn’t shift into 5th or 6th I believe the countershaft went so he bought a “tranzilla” for it.

I would be interested in the old one for parts. Let me know.