2000 Chevy Prizm BEATER

So the Prizm has finally given out, the rear frame has rusted through. The gas tank is currently resting on the exhaust, and actually being supported quite well by it. Anyways, I just figured I would throw this up here to see if there’s any interest at all. Drive it off a cliff, run it in a derby, teach your lady friends stick shift in it, smash it with a baseball bat, or bomb around in the snow this winter if you want to rig up some straps for the tank…I don’t care.

It’s 5 speed, has 159k miles, runs mint, and has excellent tires and brakes all less than 1 year old. Pics will speak for themselves, it’s absolutely haggard looking but if you want to go hardcore this winter in it, just strap the tank up and roll. Inspection is good until the end of January. If there’s no interest then it will be scrapped very soon. I have it in Syracuse right now and I plan to drive this into Buffalo Friday night.
PM me if you’re interested and want to throw an offer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21947[/ATTACH]

Just texted you again.

Replied^^. Had a little local interest so we’ll see what happens in the next day or so.

Damn this thing must of seen every winter, 159k on that engine it’s just learning how to walk…

LOL that and I’m fairly certain it never saw a garage or car wash either. But damn this thing was the best car I’ve ever owned.

Deposit taken…

SOLD! Gonna miss this beast…