2000 Civic Sedan!

Yea, hows today sound? I’ll PM you or hit you up on AIM. :nod

Car is looking great.

Whats do you have next in store for it?

thx man see yea tuesday

A new front bumper (some idiot ran into it, and left while I was in the mall and cracked it in 3 spots). Rims (looking at either 15" or 16", 6 spoke, in silver or gunmetal (if anyone has any for a good price, lemme know). Hoping by mid-summer to be boooosted. My overall goal for the motor, is to hit 250whp. The motor is a 1.6lt, SOHC. For internals, Im going with Vitara pistons, and most likely Eagle rods. Head wise, I really havent figured out what Im going with. Im definately going to get a valve job, and a port/polish. Turbo is most likely going to be a T3/T4, w/a TiAL BOV. Thats all Ive really decided on as of now. Time will tell, eh? :lol

It looked like a clean Honda until some dick statue smashed your bumper. It just makes you hate people sometimes. I think 15" wheels are plenty for civics and tires will be cheaper too. just my $.02

haha i know thaat i had 18" on my 99 ex and my 00 si cost me 1600 the 15" i got last year 700 with sweet tires lol

15" or 16" are the best

:+1 on 15’s but 16’s aren’t bad either. Tires are more abundant and cheaper for 15’s however and they are lighter in the end.

If you’re building the D16 block you can go for more than 250whp, people do 200whp on 10psi stock block.

Ive got some 6 spoke 16" Rims im selling. Theyre Rota Boosts. Theyre Gold, but if ur interested in them, I have a buddy whos a good painter.

2 of them come with good Tires. the other 2 are blown.

Hit me up if ur interested

Updated the first post with a few more pics!

you say you plan on a vtech head swap, why not just swap a b series?.. or a k :haha

Dont really have the money right now for a swap. Especially for a K series. For the price of a K swap, I can build my D and boost it, and make way more power than a stock K motor.

just throwin the idea out cuz theres one for sale on here for like 4k with almost no mileage on it, and b series motors are dirty cheap

K is over-rated :ponder

Compared to a B, D, or H?.. i object

K series are baller status if you ask me. Yes they have more potential, especially NA, but they cost so much more than the tried and true B series. Not to mention the ease of install for the B series. I would save up for the B- series… again, Just me. It is in fact your car and money :nod

I’d save as well and not go with a K series. I think they are over rated as well but make a great starting point for an NA build. Swap a B18C and turbo it. :bowdown

I vote for an H2B swap if you ever decide to do a swap Ryan.

If Im ever going to do a swap, Im going w/the H22a motor. Its a big ass 4 cylinder. B’s are way too common, and K’s arent really worth it. Dont get me wrong, If I had the cash, Id do a K swap. They have tons of power/potential, but for the cost of the motor and the swap, I can build my D16 with that money, and still have more power than a stock K series motor. :nod

Don’t swap in just any old H22. Build an H23-Vtec and put in there. Torque MONSTER.

a honda thats a torque monster? sounds like bs to me :lol