2000 Civic Sedan!

looks nice :thumbup:

Are those CTR headlights or did you DIY smoke them?

Just DIY black. CTR headlights are a gunmetal color.

looks good. did you ever take the block or any parts to get checked out on the new or old motor to see if everything was as expected (old cracked d16 block) and make sure the new one was ok. i might want some parts off the d16.

Never took the old D16 block to get checked out. Someone down in Troy bought it off me for like $60, knowing what had happened to it. Oh well…:lol As far as the new one, it came from a running 'teg, so it should be just fine.

I dont have many D16 parts left over, really. Got a crank sensor, oil pump, y7 head w/valve cover, fuel rail, throttle body, ect.

good luck with the project… maybe I’ll see you rollin’ around Q’bury later this year :ninja

Looks like every other civic you ever see on the road.

Definately. What are you rollin in?

Huh…?

not sure what that was about. I didnt post that.

and yours doesnt look like every other camaro? just playing devil’s advocate here

maybe when I bought it…

looks far from every other one now

lol i totally agree withh you!!! Holy shit its amazing how much we think alike.

Hows it look like every other Civic on the road? How many Iced Teal sedans do you see rolling around? Better yet, how many do you see that arent rusted in the fenders or dented up? I rarely see anyone w/a Spoon style lip on a 99-00 Civic. Let alone a sedan.

dude, he’ll eat your vtec. Dont fuck with him. He drives a camaro.

they all look the same too me. Some have 4 doors, others have 2. Some are hatches some arent. Some are kitted up some arent.

you know it!

are you being sarcastic? or are you actually agreeing with me. Someone had to say it.

Oh I’m being sarcastic.

damnit/

Vlad, what about this thing? Isn’t this a factory Honda?

http://asia.vtec.net/scrap/cityturbo1.jpg

:excited:excited:excited That was in Grand turismo!!! cute little thing!