2000 Civic Si Clone GSR Swap

I’m selling my 2000 civic Si clone. I really dont wanna give up my car, I just finished it but my license got suspended for a year and dont want to let it sit. It has 76k on the body, I’ve yet to see a civic with low miles and this clean. The car has never seen a winter and it’s in perfect condition. Kbb value is 8,500, and I’m only looking to get 6,500, not entertaining low ball offers. I wont respond to non-respectable offers, I have over 4 grand into the motor alone. Everything was purchased from swerve so I have reciepts for everything. The car is Black, clean and has no rust whats so ever!

UNDER the HOOD
GSR Swap- B18c
Stage one Skunk 2 vTec Cams
Skunk 2 cam gears
Omni Power springs and retainers
stage 2 competitions clutch
Skunk 2 intake manifold
AEM cold air intake
hasport mounts
Type R exhaust header
2.5’ K Teller exhaust system
Chipped obd1 ECU with step down Harness

Suspension
Tokico Type R’s full Coilovers 16 way adjustable
Function inform LCA’s

Interior
RSX Steering Wheel
FULL SI Conversion
Skunk 2 short shifter
skunk 2 shift knob with boot
6.1’ touch screen pioneer
10’ L5 Kicker ( 1000W) with JL Amp 4 gauge wire
35% tint

Exterior
2000 Si rims
brand new potenza 205-50-15
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
VIS Mugan lip
JDM black Head lights with 8k HID’s
Brand NEW!! Freshly Painted bumper and fenders, installed this past week
BLOX Lug Nuts ( black)
JDM Fog Lights ( yellow)

I know I’m forgetting a few things, but this car is more than worth it. I have it dyno tuned by Andy at Swerve at 191 FWHP dyno tunned. If you wanna go fast this is the car please text, I dont check my emails. 716-601-4nine26 -Yousief

clean car GLWS! if i didnt just pick my civic up today i would have considered this.

If you want to part on the motor and trans then PM me. glws!

so the price if $8500 or $6500 like in http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2379890076.html

No, Blue books at $8,500. I’m not accepting less than $6,500.

a 2000 civic ex does not kbb that high. hell, an actual 2000 civic si only books at $4k

glws

EDIT: WTF why have civic kbb prices for ek’s skyrocketed lately?!?!? thats nuts

im guessing it has something to do with the tsunami and honda only being able to import about 1/4 of the cars it usually does from japan. there for its going to inflate the prices of older used hondas

Do i see this car parked outside Advance Auto Parts on Union/George Urban a lot? I feel like i see this exact car all the time…

Yea and maybe cause I have an 11 year old car with perfect body condition and only 76k on it that’s why ha. And yeah I work at advanced…

This will set for a bit at that high of a price.
You have 5 pics posted, 4 of the 5 are basically of the front, good variety to actually show some details of the car…:ham:

i used pics i already had its been rainning to take new ones!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

im sorry my car doesnt have rust every where and only worth a couple graND…

just posted new pics, check them out!

Not really the issue…
I’m not saying it’s not nice, but that’s pricey for a real SI, yet alone a clone, even with a better motor.

Time will tell…

all in all, its not a bad price. I did get my 99 si for 4k but this one has a nicer body and a TON of bolt ons. Sometimes bolt ons and swaps like this one can actually HURT the price of the car. Since no one knows besides the seller, who did the swap or the quality of the swap, people get scared.

For the people bitching about the price, build this same type of clone with the same bolts on, etc, cheaper, you wont be able to. Seriously.

PS On a side note, I am so happy to be out of the Advance you are at. Tell Kyle I said Hi.

Thought it looked familiar. Thanks for testing my battery and cleaning the terminals for me Saturday, lol…

Thanks at least some one knows it’s cost some money to build, With out using eBay parts. And I will…

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Wait do you have the s2000? Lol

some one buy this car!!! i really think if you guys just come out and see it you’ll know why the price is kinda high, and you’ll know its worth it… come see it

ill pay 4500 cash today

i rather set it on fire and watch it burn!

:frowning: sorry too say youll never ever get that price unless you find someone really dumb to pay that , thats just the way it goes now, i sold my coupe for that price … keep it gut it strip it turbo it track it , buy a bmw daily