2000 Honda Accord LX, 5-spd

2000 Honda Accord LX (not DX apparently, my bad)
2.3L VTEC ULEV 4cyl
5-speed manual transmission
228,000 miles
power windows
power locks
power mirrors
power sunroof
a/c works but needs a recharge

The good:
It has 2 new front wheel bearings, new passenger side front control arm, new Cooper tires, new rear swaybar endlinks, new break lines, and new fuel lines. All work was done within the past 20,000 miles by none other than Donald W. Barton III (Carnut)

The bad:
The body has some big dents and a large rust hole in the hood, but the paint still shines fairly well. It currently needs new front rotors, an O2 sensor, and it has a crack in the windshield. repairs shouldn’t exceed $500-600 dollars.

The car has been EXTREMELY RELIABLE for me and should continue to be for anyone who takes care of it. I’m moving out west and i can’t take the car with me, so i need to sell it.

$1450 or best offer. This car has to leave before Saturday. any offers are considered and probably taken

PM me if you have questions or want to see the car.

wow no comments at all? anyone need a rock solid daily for under 3 grand? come on

bump

price dropped to $1900 OBO. i need to sell this fast.

This really is a nice DD. Well worth the 1900 asking price. It shifts real smooth, drives well and gets some nice mileage…OMG IT ALSO HAS VTEC!!!

if youre interested at all, make me an offer. im moving next weekend and this has to leave my house.

Aside from the cosmetic stuff on the exterior this is a great car. Been in it multiple times and drove nice and smooth. Def be a gread DD for someone. If I didn’t have 3 cars that need work currently I’d prob pick this up myself. GLWS Woody

This car served me well for 4 years, never gave me one hiccup.

what price would work for you mikey? thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

Its honestly not really a price issue as much as a ‘I have to much shit already issue’. I’ve got the 2 trucks that i need to do some owkr on that I want to get rid of and the Jetta that i’m not even sure I can fix d/t the rust that was found under the windshield when it was pulled to be replaced. Do you have any idea what Rachel would do to me if I brought this home too haha! I’d be moving with you buddy.

ON topic…def a great car. GL

haha i feel you.

You have a PM

Bump… looks like an awesome deal. No one around here needs a car like this?

apparently not. anyone who has the money to buy it can turn around and sell it for much more… this is easy money if u have the time, which i do not. kbb is still over $3000 in the condition that its in.

dropped price to $1450

My sister’s boyfriend just had a brake line go on him…we fixed it, and now the a different brake line blew lol, so he’s considering just scrapping it since it’s an older beater and seriously interested in this Woody…i’ll keep ya informed. Do you still have the same cell # you had a year or 2 ago?

This i don’t get though…

Rotors: $30/each.

O2 Sensor: $70.

Windshield: Free with glass coverage…

Where are you getting $500-$600 worth of repairs? I got $130…

He might be talking about the dents and a replacement hood jackass

ok so im confuded? this is a dx but it has the lx/ex motor with vtec? thought the dx was just the 2.3 130hp and lx/ex had the 2.3 150hp? since it has all power options shouldnt this be the LX?

lol @ name calling

woody. i have a buddy who needs a car ASAP. call me if you are still in buffalo and you still have it.