fs/trade 2000 Accord lx 5speed 4 door

I bought this off a member 2 1/2 years ago with 222?k on it(239 on it now) cause I needed a car asap . It has done me good but now it needs some work . I have a chance to get a new Accord cheap so this one has to go . I have replaced alot of parts and if I couldnt find the time I had Djnick replace them . Whats new :Front brakes and rotors,tires,plugs,wire ,rotor,dist.cap,fuel filter,fuel line,driver side tierod end,timing belt, water pump,thermostate,all accessery belts, and the front o2 sensor . Thats what I can think of off hand .
It runs great shifts great but needs work . I went to have an alignment done aft the tierod and the guy told me it has rust and a crack on the pass side H frame the rail that is a foot+ long running from front to back. He wouldnt align it . I took a look and yes there is a crack ,but this isnt a weight baring area so I wish he wouldve just aligned it . Oh well. It can be repaired or replaced ,but not by me . I dont have the time or desire these days . It also is throwing a check engine code for either the lower o2 sensor or the cat. The muffler is wired on and has been for a year. I was gne have it welded because just the clamp broke off but i never got to it. It also leaks about a quart of oil between oil changes . from the pan its the Buffalo salt I just didnt care to buy a $40 pan from ebay. And finally the body. Its 12yrs old rust on the hood,under the driver door, and dents in the driver door, rear bumper , trunk , ect not bad but hey I never cared .
Id like to trade it for something to pull my atvs and sleds, maybe some motorized toys , or cash is good . $800 or best offer

Where are you located?

did you buy this from jt76?

glws

Im in Orchard Park . Im not sure who it was to tell you the truth . He had moved to Colorado ? I only dealt with his dad.

trade for my 97 blazer? it can tow things :slight_smile:

woody!!! but i think this was jt76’s first. i rode in this car before woodrow moved, it was super solid back then. glws

I saw your ad and would be interested if its solid and can pass inspection . How did the front end work go ? I want it to go to another board member b4 Craigs . Let me know .

Willing to take it to Autozone/Advance/etc. to get a free scan and find out what codes it’s spitting out?

I did at one point and it came up with a o2/cat code just more technicly worded. The car is on the road and driven daily so yeah we could roll over there and have it scanned again . No problem .

Well I never heard back so I figured I would bump this up today before I craigs it tomarrow .

Reason I ask is because if it needs a cat, that would be very pricey, whereas an O2 sensor, not so much…

I’d like to get over and look at it, but would not be able to until Thursday at the earliest. I’m sure it will be gone by then…

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Honda/Accord/Davico/Catalytic_Converter/2000/LX/4_Cyl_2-dot-3L/DAV13041.html?loc=Front&tlc=Engine+%26+Drivetrain&intcmpid=Product+Listings+Best+Seller

~$150 for the cat that is not too bad

Yeah it needs some work but it books in fair condition at $2500 so for a couple hundred bux you will have a car that will last many more miles . Im gonna throw it on craigs for $1500 and expect to get lowballed . I figured here everyone knows the car and the value . I will take it with anyone who wants to and have em plug it in .

Bump it up . $1200 b/o trade

I have a s10 that I would consider for a trade and is this the 4cyl or 6cyl and whoa Jim owned a honda??? The world must of stoped

Thanks Im looking for something that can tow and has a bit more room . Thanks tho .

Care to bring it to my garage so I can throw it on my lift?

Sorry Im not on here to much lately just to much going on . I pmed you .

Alright time to cut loose of alot of stuff since Im considering moving . I had decided to have this welded but was away for work and just cant seem to make the time $800 or best offer . Its just been sitting here with everything else I need to work on and I just cant see myself getting to it anytime soon . Thanks guys .

Did this sell?