2000 Integra GSR parts car

SOLD!!

Are you willing to part anything out at the moment?

Glad to see you’re alright, I just totaled my Corolla last week on slick roads.

Right now I do not have the time or space to part it. I want to give it a few weeks of selling whole for now, I have been getting a lot of offers on craigslist already.

Damn poor teggy, thing looked clean too :frowning: Glad your alright tho josh!

Glad your ok…poor teg down =(

this is tempting… but with my teg down, I could combine them and have a gsr swap or just have 2 broken tegs laying around and my wife wanting a divorce… um, I have to think about this

I have been getting a ton of interest off craigslist but a lot of people offering way less than I would like to get. The price is negotiable but I have been just ignoring the $1000 cash low balls lol.

Yes this car is worth your asking price all day. if you parted it out you could easily get 1500-2000 for the swap,250- 300 for the wheels and tires. 80 bucks a fender 150 for the hood , 150 for the front bumper, 300-400 for the seats ,100-150 for the dash, and then all the little shit like rear disc, interior pieces etc.

Shit after thinking about it, I almost want to buy it just to part it out myself and make a few bucks lol.

Damn, I wish the rear wasnt so trashed. Id love to fix this up and have a black GSR again

I am sure it COULD be fixed. Hatch, bumper, driver side 1/4 need work.

Thats all?
From the picture it looks much worse

Lol well a few other things like the tail lights but I really dont think its THAT bad.

I agree. You can probably salvage most of that. You can cut/pull the quarter back into place. The hatch could be saved…if the next buyer has the time/skill/patience.

Get a new bumper and lights.

Done.

Ive fixed worse. Glws

smart move selling it as a whole. parting out cars sucks

Right now I am debating keeping the swap/wheels for a future eg civic project and selling the rest. I’m sick of the $800 craiglist emails that I am getting lit up with.

Anyone interested in the complete front end swap or a full black leather interior?

Price drop to $2000 firm

Posting was taken down
Whatever happened?

Got sick of lowballers on craigslist. At this point I will probably fix it enough to look decent and drive it next winter.