2000 Integra GSR ***SOLD***

Well, the time has finally come to stop buying little cars and get something a little more practically sized for me. i bought the car in maryland, and the previous owner claimed that the car was from florida eventhough the carfax that i pulled on it showed that it was originally bought and registered in maryland and had nothing about the car ever being in FL… bought the car with 60k on it back in february, it’ll now be approaching 89,500 miles. runs flawlessly, only problem i ever had with the car was that one day it decided to not recognize the chipped key, so had it towed to acura in williamsville and fixed for a couple hundred bucks. rear quarters have no rust on them, car has a few dings in it, and 2 small dents that i’d most likely have to point out for you to notice. black leather interior in great condition. currently has on it: blox rear lower control arms, and no-name air intake. the only thing wrong with the car is that one of the wires on the radio harness will have to be soldered back together due to me trying to hook up the amp/sub thats currently in the car, and also needs a new radio antennae since the previous owner went through a carwash with it in the raised position and ended up losing it. like i said, the car runs great, starts up everytime, pulls great and is in overall great condition. asking $7,000 clean retail is estimated on nada at 8475 for reference

pictures:

very hot teg, do the wheels come with it?

lol u should edit your post to not include the trade in value…

trade in value is there so people don’t bother offering me less than that, because it would be pointless for me to take lower than that. and yeah, the rota c10’s come with it

clean teg dude :tup:
needs some boost lol GLWS

ugh such a nice car lol glws

really clean is that championship white? glws

its taffeta white
i’ve had a few tegs before this one, and this was going to be the one i finally payed off and built up afterwards, but i need something a bit bigger and i grew up going off-roading with my dad in his jeeps, so yeah, i’m letting this one go too

i wish u had this forsale back in september :slight_smile: def would have bought this over my teg, glws

deff a very clean teggy the new owner better take care of this or else!..glws

very nice i like it glws

5sp I assume?

Interested in a 2000 chevy blazer? I could pm you with details

all gsr’s are5spd yes

sorry, only looking at grand cherokees…

ah ok, np

Holly fuck cleann! pelow should trade his white 03 jeep cherokee or whatever year it is for this! Glwts!

very nice car…

OT you wouldnt get 6 or 7 for a trade in on this car, KBB is usually waaaaaaay off with all of their figures…think more like 3500 to 4000 for a trade in…not busting balls, just giving u a heads up so you’re not disappointed if you decide to trade it in…i worked in the automotive sales field before n dealerships are friggn brutal with trade ins on older cars despite the mileage

Kbb is $4700 trade in clean and honelsty you will be VERY VERY lucky to get that on a modded honda… You will most likely see $2500-3000 Trade in anywhere unless its on a new GM…

PM me if you are serious i have a few Grand Cherokee’s I have to get rid of before the 1st…

its because he looked on NADA for his 8600 figure, kbb for private party is 6,200. for the resale market, integra gsr’s with no rust and low miles are “rare”…

thats fine no doubt he he can get $6k private party its a nice car, but a dealership doesnt want anything to do with a modded out integra