2000 Subaru Outback AWD Wagon - 5 speed

For sale is a very clean, extremely well maintained 2000 Subaru Outback AWD with 123,858 miles.

Drivetrain:
-2.5 SOHC “boxer” 4 cylinder engine
-5 speed manual transmission, rear limited slip differential. Transmission shifts very smoothly and clutch grabs hard.

Exterior:
-Light green and tan 2-tone body with large front foglights and rear spoiler. 16" alloy wheels.
-Side mirrors are both powered and heated. Both front and rear windshields are heated with individual controls.

Interior:
-Tan cloth interior with heated front seats. Power driver’s seat.
-Rear folding 60/40 seats
-Power windows, power locks with keyless entry/alarm
-Cruise control
-AM/FM/CD/Cassette radio, including Weather Band radio channels.
-A/C

Safety:
-4 wheel disc brakes with ABS
-Dual front airbags
-Full time All Wheel Drive. I have never gotten stuck in the worst snowstorms that Buffalo has thrown at me.

I have performed thousands of dollars in recent preventative maintenance to keep this car running with no issues - the car has been extremely reliable as a result.

-Full 4 wheel brake service (new rotors, pads, clean and lube calipers) - November 2012 @ 105K
-New Duralast battery - September 2013
-2 new front wheel bearings - February 2014 @ 118K
-Complete timing belt service including new belt, hydraulic tensioner, and 3 idler pulleys - February 2014 at 119K
-Complete head gasket service (most common issue with these engines - I took care of it so you don’t have to) - done in February 2014 @ 119K. The heads were professionally resurfaced and the following components were also replaced as part of the job: intake manifold gaskets, exhaust manifold gaskets, valve cover gaskets, water pump, thermostat, both lower and upper radiator hoses, spark plugs, spark plug wires, and a fresh oil change using synthetic oil (which I did every 5k miles for as long as I have owned the car).
-Clutch slave cylinder - May 2014 @ 122K

This has been a great car for me and I’m only selling because I’m looking for a newer Outback. This would be a great 1st car for a teenager going to school/college, all-purpose family car, or even just a wintertime use car. The only issues with the car whatsoever are purely cosmetic
-There are some very small rust spots that have been touched up with factory paint
-There are some small dents in the passenger door and hood from a minor incident with a deer in May 2013.

Asking $4500. Not interested in any trades.
Please call or text Norbert @ 716 949 7four2four

• Updated - - -

Getting out of the lesbian-wagon game?

GLWS!

lmao. no, just grabbing a newer one. I really have my eye on a an OBXT (turbo model)

This is the most clean subaru I have seen for its age. Amazing that it has no fender rot. I wouldn’t be surprised to see another 100,000 miles out of it. GLWS

^ Thanks. Like I said in the ad there are a few small bubbles that I have cleaned up here and there.

Not that it really matters but I bought the car from an engineer on Grand Island back in Octoberish of 2012, who said it lived most of its life in the midwest (I wanna say Iowa or Kansas). He told me he changed fluids in the gearbox and all differentials although I have no way of verifying that (they do operate perfectly).

I would like to sell this sooner rather than later…make me an offer, you’d be pleasantly surprised at what I’d accept

sale pending.

sold!