1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon AWD

1998 Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon AWD

See CL add here: http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1873534609.html

Originaly bought on here. See http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?5374-FS-1998-Subaru-Legacy-Outback-needs-a-motor

160,XXX Miles on a fully rebuilt engine that was put in at 124,000 Miles when I bought it in late 2005.
All Wheel Drive
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Two Sets of tires - Stock factory Alloys Wheels with decent tread life left and Black painted steel wheels with snow tires.
When rebuilt everything was gone through and installed brand new. Clutch and pressure plate, Exhaust and Catalytic converter, Timing belt and all accessory belts, All fluids were flushed and changed.
Four wheel ABS disc brakes that are all brand new (pads and rotors) as of 7/2010
Heated front seats and mirrors
AC blows extremely cold and the heat blows hot.
Factory CD and tape player along with weather band radio.
Comes with trailer hitch and already wired for a small trailer.
The worst part about this car is a few scratches and the rear wiper doesn’t work (needs a new motor but I’ve never needed it). The body shows the signs of scratches for it’s age. You can see exactly how it looks in the pictures. The way you see it is how it always is.
This was bought and built as my daily driver. My parents liked it so much they bought it from me. Then, when they moved south I bought it back. This has been my winter car/daily driver/ trailer puller for many years. The only reason I am selling is I’ve to many vehicles at this point and tired of paying insurance for them all. This vehicle has had all of it’s maintenance done on a regular basis. This car has never left me stranded and never given me any problems even in the worst winter storms buffalo has thrown at it. This car has only gotten the best from synthetic oil to Rain X latitude wiper blades. The asking price of this vehicle reflects the shape it is in overall. There is nothing better than heated seats in the winter and I’ll be sad to see this car go.
The pictures are with the winter wheels on. This car hasn’t been driven much (<300 miles) since March of this year which is why the winter wheels are still on.
I’m in no rush to sell this car as winter is only a few months away (read as no low ballers) and will sell without any doubt then.

Asking $4,000.00 OBO

Bump … price lowered for NYSpeed members.

Bump again Just because I’m starting to love this car all over again and don’t want to keep it.

Bump … winter is coming and I just replaced all of the rear brake lines.