2000 Z28 Camaro Black on Black leather Houston Car!

I have a one owner (besides me) 2000 Z28 Camaro Black on Black Leather Auto LS1 car that I acquired.

I know I’m not retail but I’ll want more then trade in, so I’ll set the price at $6600.

Car has !egr, !air, Cats tuned out but still there, granatelli MAF, intake, exhaust, tune. Projector headlights and fogs with HIDs, lowered with new shocks. New front tires, new alignment, Mickey T drags out back that are pretty shot. Tranny was rebuilt 60K ago, new rear main seal 20K ago. The only bad things about this car are high miles 145K, the driver seat is ripped, and the car seeps a little oil. Nothing bad it just seeps.

Not hiding the fact that the car hit a curb. Everything is now fixed though. Clean and clear title.

When I first got it…

Ouch

Now… if you notice the hood not lining up, that is because the bump stops are missing. When the front end was painting they never put them back. I will be replacing those and lining it up the best I can again.

so you want more than 2k more than a average trade in for a car that is average? what is the KBB private value for this car? was the 1 rim trashed, or was the tire just flat? have you had the car in a rain? do the t-tops leak? looks like alot of condensation in the car from your one pic or is that all on the outside?

My price is best offer as always, cash talks. :slight_smile: I’m not in a hurry to sell it, I’d just like to make room for another car I’m buying next weekend. 5 cars for two drivers is a little much. :wink: The car is average I’m not saying that it isn’t. I’m not sure what the kbb is I just looked up NADA quick. The front rim is trashed that’s why I bolted on my old corvette wheels. The condensation is on the outside of the car. If you wanted I could bolt on the chrome C6 wheels. Two have good tires one has a flat tire and the other rim is bent. I’d have to buy another tire for the one rim and put the spare on but that would be up to you. The T-Tops do not leak at all and also have the grey filler panels you can insert to block out the sun.

I’ll have more pictures later today.

Car looks nice but the miles are up there

The original owner purchased the car new and drove 100 miles round trip daily. Down South higher miles don’t wear on the cars like it does up North.

145k is nothing for an ls1.

Nice car, glws!

Good pictures and a video.

[video]http://s767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/ultradriver1000/2000%20Z28/?action=view&current=CIMG0001.mp4[/video]

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx317/ultradriver1000/2000%20Z28/th_CIMG0001.jpg

Also has remote start, and a really good car alarm with hidden battery backup.