TW:2000 Cavalier Z24

As the title says seeing if there would be any interest on here for my car. Its time to upgrade to a truck for work and im seeing what options i have. Feel free to Pm with any questions

2000 Chevy Cavalier Z24
Black/Auto/ 2.4L
89,XXXX Miles

The car has been lowered 1.7" in the front and 2.3" in the back with Eibach lowerings springs. Shocks and Struts were replaced about 2 years ago. New battery roughly six months ago. Has a short ram intake by AEM. Summer shoes are 18" Mase RSL rims gunmetal color wrapped on Kumho Escta’s, Have about 50% tread left. Winter shoes are the stock 16" rims with Dunlop sportline A2 tires or something like that. Those have about 65% tread left. Interior is very clean and paint is very good for its age. Back bumper was just painted due to clear coat coming off. Heat blows hot and AC blows cold. Has a factory moonroof so it does not leak. New rear drums and shoes about 3 months ago. Looking to get around $5,500 With both set of rims.

As stated before just seeing if there is any interest, Thanks for looking

boo to being Auto

very clean g/l

very nice car, good luck with sale paul

great guy. very clean car. glws paul

very clean car, well taken care of. glws.

Ps ur sig is too big

thats clean add a body kt and it will be a beast

NO

Clean cav. GLWS

are you fucking retarded?

why so it can be all riced out

I’m pretty sure this was sold like a year ago.

^look who bumped it

I already reported some of his other posts, he should get banned soon. he’s a FS thread troll.

who is?

Steep price but free bump. GLWS.

The car has been gone for about a year now, it got traded in when i got my truck.

As for TypeRtunerx’s comment. I would have never put a body kit on that car. To me the car looked fine as it was. No need to make the thing look like crap, just wanted something nice that didnt scream ricer. The car did its job and IMO the car looked nice for what is was.

LMFAO ya add the body kit and a 3 foot wing that car would be a BEAST
gotta love noobie comments
GLWS man

ik smell bans

I know this is an old thread… but props to BCT background.

just so u know about the whole body kit thing i was fucking around
sometimes kits ruin the car like some ppl i know

as for the 3ft wing thing
i dont even like them why do people even put them some times are they trying to fly!