2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 1.8T 5spd $5,500 obo

2001 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 1.8T, 95,250 miles, $5,500 OBO
5 speed manual transmission. 1.8 liter turbocharged 4 cylinder engine, with all wheel drive. Leatherette, cruise, keyless entry, powerlocks, power windows, A/C, heated seats, power sunroof, trailer hitch. Small tear and split seam on drivers seat. Quarter sized area of rust on passenger side, front quarter panel. Mechanically perfect. Garage kept, only synthetic oil used. Call or email if interested. Purchasing a new car and the dealer offered me $4000 but I’d rather see it go to an enthusiast/fellow nyspeeder (not to mention I’d like to see a little better cash return on my investment). Kelly Blue Book is $5600 for fair condition. You can see pictures at the craigslist link bellow or email me for more pictures if interested.
Chip Hollman
815-519-8799
chollman@buffalo.edu
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1252709122.html

GLWS Chip :tup:

Leather? Is it aftermarket? B5 A4’s only came with leather with the V6. 1.8T’s got either cloth or leatherette (Vinyl). Looks like a nice car other than that.

I can vouch for Chip. This car is maintained meticulously and is never beat on, driven by his wife for a DD. It is a solid car and is always garage kept. GLWS