SOLD: 2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I just picked up this 2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro. It is tiptronic and has 87,000 miles. This is a one owner car from Florida. Laser red with no accidents, paint is in immaculate condition. Engine and transmission are excellent. Brand new tires and brakes were done not too long ago. This has cold weather package, premium package, and the BOSE stereo.

$8500

looks good, love my audi GLWS

For some reason these cars just don’t always look right in Red to me.

Looks clean as hell tho. I’d come check it out if it were later in the summer. GLWTS

NICE CAR GLWS

this car would be absolute tits if it was straight manual! GLWS!

bump. been driving this all week, seems to get good gas mileage…

interior shots? Price firm?

pics

what you want for those headlights ill trade you the ones off my B5 and some cash

Im assuming you have a 99 or earlier B5 and 2 piece headlights?
Why don’t you just buy the depot 2-piece projectors. They were only like $200 when I did mine and are a direct replacement.

yea i know just tryin to find somethin cheap lol

looks really nice and tempting

do it up homie, got you written all over it

BUMP

trade for my B5 A4? mines the 2.8 came from PA hasnt seen a B-lo Winter yet, and payments :slight_smile:

bump

how come whoever i ask about audis they say they are mechanical nightmares

but this one seems to be tip top shape

^^^ buy it.

Depends on who you are asking. Have they ever owned an Audi?

I am on my second and wouldn’t classify them as mechanical nightmares. There are common issues that occur which if you know how to research and use tools, can be handled without issue.

true, its def mostly people that dont own audis, that just hear horror stories… it seems like its a bit biased no matter who i ask

yea my father fixes works on all me and my brothers cars, ASE cert auto tech for 25 years, so thats not an issue, i mean i know it will be maintained, i think if its maintained properly i think it would be fine…

agy is this still for sale?

i still have some more research to do though -

CKY - is that a sick joke did u already buy it