FS: 2001 Audi A4 1.8t quattro

It took me 2 years to sell my last car so I figured I better get this one listed now.:lol:

Details…

stock
Silver/black
5 speed
1.8 turbo
Quattro
66,666 miles - Timing belt should be replaced.
Very good condition but has some minor scratches.
Being silver the car hides the minor scratches very well.:smiley:

Kelley Blue Book
private party $12,750-$13,415
Dealer $15,950

My price to you is $13,000.

Even though internet pictures are useless for inspecting a car, I will get some.

Here is a stock picture to show the wheels.

drive it at least one more mile lol all those sixes means the devil. GLWS

Bump for the good seller

The price is $15,000 if you want the SSR Comps with the G-FORCE tires.:slight_smile:

More pictures.

thats whos a4 this is…
bump cause i own your old 12v a4!

Cool, thanks.
I am slowly moving up, I had the v6 then the turbo, next…:snky:

Bump.
Come on, someone at least low-ball me.

$6,000

j/k. Nice ride. Bump

bump, i see it has the cold weather package, does it have the sports package also (looks kinda jacked up for the sport)

I just sold my 2001.5 a4 1.8t for 13,050 with rims, tint, and a chip but i also had 90k on it.

It has the sport package, it may look jacked because of the wheel and tire combo with the different off-set.

These wheels and tires cost almost $3,000.
They are 18x8.5 SSR Competition wheels(16lbs) and 235mm G-Force tires.

thumbs up for ssr comps. i had the g force tires on mine as well and they rock in the rain!

is it wood trim or aluminum?

just for those interested the sports package includes a better handling suspension setup, sport steering wheel. and the winter package has a ski bag that folds inbetween the seats, hids, heated seats. standard it also has i believe 8 airbags (yes 8), electric seats, auto dimming mirrors, sunroof, keyless entry and heated door locks.

just figured id toss some info out there for potential buyers on some of the kick ass features… also there is a very sick turbo kit out there available from renn-art.com that will it the audi into the 12’s :slight_smile:

glws!

^ Thanks for the info.
I don’t know what the trim is called, it may be aluminum but it is darker in color.
My car does not have electric seats, maybe that was a different option.

New price is $12,000 with the stockers.

well electric lumbar, slider for the seats is in the front is what i meant.

Honestly… Although i love my MR2… I really should’ve just bought a car like this instead for a pimp all around car.

I kind of regret the decision a bit, despite loving the car.

Good luck selling this one. Hopefully it won’t take you like 3 years. Lol.

Bump
Anyone?

I have some nice headlights you can toss on there cheap (Audi cheap). I can get pics of them if you are interested. Might help it sell

Actually I just noticed I have a headlight out.
What do you have to offer?

pm sent.

GLWS