2001 camaro SS

got some current pics? A friend of mine is in the market in that price range.

I beg to differ…

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk_Fg8DDGrlo3ufYuUNz1C-UJarddk7PCXbrBJkj5xfkc0ldqZ

Ohhh WTF

he does this every year, he won’t sell it and he knows it

also , the car isnt hurt or a ticking time bomb lol . drew is growing up and realizing what is important and what isnt . hell if i had the moey id scoop it and show ya guys what a real driver could do in that car lol

Yet another guy seeing the light and realizing that trucks > cars.

Boats are cool too but it rains too damn much to use them often.

yea till he realizes how bad 12mpg sucks dick

that car should get 20+ mpg all day.

Clueless, there is no way I’d take my truck over my Evo

I would take a Duramax truck over my car any day.

I like my duramax over many cars. Also my camaro has a hitch on it. PO hauled a jetski.

cant sell and wont sell are two totally different things… Not that its a bad price but just no one has money these days. If someone had $13k cash I gaurenteee hed sell lol.

exactley :number1

incase you havent noticed, I havent been posting nearly as much as I usually do on this site. My car is not a ticking time bomb lol. I can guarantee my car will last twice as long as yours as far as reliability goes.

if it really bothers you so much that I am looking for the right buyer, I will run you before it leaves. My clutch will be here next week…

I’ve noticed this, why not?

not sure. Haven’t had the interest I guess.

when im not working, im fishing…and when im not fishing, im busy getting things together for the wedding.

True, most banks won’t finance this car (no offense SSS, but most only go back 7 years)

Honest for sale ad. + Rep homie!!!

They just switched to 2012 model year also, I had a bitch of a time financing my '04 last week.

On topic, good luck with sale, car is clean in person.