2001 camaro SS

GLWS. Never seen this car when it was not spotless. Even after a 800 mile trip to SC.

If anybody should be talking about blowing up it shouldnt be Kevin. How many times has that Civic blown up? And wasnt there another blown up Civic motor recently too?

I just think its funny that he is calling it a ticking time bomb when I have 40k in it, and not a single thing has happened other then my clutch going which should have went along time ago…

if there are any boosted civics on this forum that have lasted for that kind of mileage with not breaking axles, transmission or a motor, please inform me…

anyways on a more serious note,

Johawk, that trip was 960 miles on way for me haha. Took me two hours to clean that damn thing after that trip.

thanks for the comments guys.

Yup, car always looks great in person. Easily the best looking 4th gen Camaro around.

Good deal… Sorry yer sellin er

Gotta be honest I’m having a hard time not living up to my user name and talking to Drew about buying this. FML whats the current milage?

Haha you are such a dope. Your talking about my old daily driver, not my fun car.

I just don’t understand how you go from being the biggest shit talker with a camaro to just instantly wanting to sell it. Doesn’t add up.

he is getting older and realizing cars are a HUGEEEEE waste of money

:coneno hes not seeing as he wants:
a. a gas guzzling truck
b. a bass boat, cha ching!
c. c6z ba-da-bing-cha-ching-changgggg

sooooo to me hes looking to blow a helllll of alot more mula pawzzzies! lol

in time he said , he works with his dad doin landscaping duhhhhh = needing truck

getting married = no room to fuck in a f-body

bass boat = he likes fishing and spending time alone wit krazy kid

c6z he wants a fast car when he can afford it in time

Ryichieee is winnninggg

John why don’t you buy this thing? Its got the six speed you want.

no , he is mad another f-body fag wants to grow up lol . that and richie realizes that his cars wont run again this yr so he has to live thru drew lol

buy my car so i have the money for it and i will

I’ll trade ya my bike… Straight uppppp, I also have a old aluminum (assuming its aluminum Im not 100% sure) whaler I’ll throw in!!! lmfao

haha can’t afford that shit.

I actually really like this car, I just think the current owner sucks at being online. I know that LS1’s love nitrous but it still would scare me as to how many bottles went through this thing.

na i owe less then he does on his fbod so its not a $ issue for me hahaha plus ive lived with my grl for over 3 yrs so i know that road, i never want to own a boat, ive owned a gassss guzzling truck b4, and his dads got trucks for the biz im sure they use, and ur an old fbod fag who hassnt grown up nor will i because growing up is for ppl who give up lmaooooooooooo i will admit, having a little bump in the road such as a clutch blown and downtime do make you want to sell cause of the $ and the headache but i too find it a little strange that you are all about getting a clutch to run 10s and now you want to sell asap…and you Will regret it. u can use a car alot more then u can use a boat lol but like i said glws and do what makes u happy

not many really . i did 10 last yr alone on mine and the motor was spotless and no wear . no2 has a hugeeeee bad rep for no reason

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY MAN . ITS NOT YOURS , ITS JUST YOUR TURN

lolololololol both mine are mineeeee i cant let goooooooooooooooo:banghead

esp jimmy:Idiots