2001 camaro SS

fuck jim jim . he is a slouch

yes, yes he is

Thats the answer I figured I’d get. I thought you spun like 6 bearings last year though?

78k on the body and 35k on the motor

stop acting like you know everything when you dont know SHIT. I told john I was losing interest in the car well over a month ago.

dont worry, before it leaves I will still rape your shit.

I am NOT racing you when your driving some dumpy bass boat.

8 bottles went through it. 8 bottles = pussy shit.

guys put hundreds of bottles through them.

im fishing everyday.

I already use the boat I have 30 times more then I have ever used my car. Only problem is, my car wont make me money. If I got a bass boat, I can start my child hood dream and get a shot at fishing tournaments and possibly becoming a pro bass fisherman. Pro bass fisherman status = alot of fuckin money.

it takes money to get there.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnni99999a i didnt kno you were that serious i thought it was a nice week night/sunday thing todo

fish on!

remember me when u make it to the big leagues? please?

how much for the rear end , i have pauls superchager in my car now , the rear end needs a good home .

you bought pauls blower?

yeshedidsir

nooo shit. How does it run?

good , i havent been to the track yet but it runs decent . Next year im doing the ls6 intake and ported tb and hopefully some used longtubes or new paceshitters .

nice. You put it on your white one?

yeah on my white one . So wanna sell any mods from the maro

People lose interest with their cars and want to do something else. It happens, ask me how I know. :rofl

How do you know?

nice car last time i seen it!!! GLWS with the sale Drew, sorry I scared ya off with my slow Dodge. :cry

buy black soop
sell black soop
buy white soop
sell white soop
buy white soop
___ white soop

so how do you kno? bored with verrry similar soops, getta different flavor!