2001 camaro SS

WAITER, THERE’S A FLY MOTHAFUCKA IN MY SOUP!

I was unaware towing a bass boat was in wedding vows these days. Hmm.

Your shot. He said he wants to sell the car and get a truck and a boat. :retardclap You can’t tow a freakin boat with camaro.

On a serrious note, if you decide to put it closer to stock to sell it I would be interested in my rear axle and cash for yours. I just rebuilt mine with 3.73s.

bean soup

How many miles are on it? I don’t want to read through 3 pages to figure it out and neither does anybody else.

GLWS, clean car I’d buy it if I didn’t need a DD to get to school in the winter.

Rains too much to use a boat? More like it PJBs too much to do anything productive.

post #64 on this page…at the top.

Update OP sir.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5302/5881313174_29f2313e4a.jpg

A boater’s happiest days are the day he buys the boat and the day he sells it…

“Boats are just holes in the water that you throw your money into.”

Ask me how I know this! Not like my car is any better tho.

I think you guys missed the point…

I said bass boat, which has live wells, trolling motors etc. Strictly for some bass tournaments. Bass boat = making me money. Not some dumpy boat that would just be used to go tubing and have chicks flash me.

and if they flashed ya , ya would look the other way ???fuckin kid , im gonna laugh when that newfound love thing goes away . fuck man , i hate my wife lol

why do you think im fishing everyday, and im not even married yet? LOL

i wish you luck drew, but its a far fetched dream and im not tryn to be a dick and sound like a know it all dream crusher, but fishing is probably the hardest “sport” to make it in and be a millionaire pro, fwiw people who get sponsored dont even necessarily get paid, they get shirts hats, and maybe some free gear, usually 20-50% off tho…getting a bass boat and “making money” is like me making a 6 second car and being a pro drag racer hoping for a sponsor to make me john force money. keep the car you are going to seriously regret it and you cant argue that

never said I would make millions…

and fyi, my uncle is a pro bass fisherman. I have fished with him a good amount of times. He is my In to all of this. I have the skills and the connection, just missing the rig…

Get a canoe. Dont sell your car.

fuck canoe’s ahah.

I have a 16’ triton right now. I want a 21’ Triton bass boat and a 2500 hd short cab to pull it.

damn 2500 hd, fuel for that, 21’ trition bass boat, fuel for that…camaro ss…moneywise idk i guess the camaro is more $ to own

:ponder