Paypal = Scam

Long story short, they took $630 from my account, closed it, and didn’t give it back for 6 months. I didn’t have any disputes, but somehow, I was selling on eBay with someone who owed them a massive sum of $42 and didn’t know it. It was from an account closed many years ago, and all I can think is that they found his address linked to my eBay account. The WORST part was I made at least 6 calls to even figure that out. They gave me the run-around and in the beginning, made my think it was a “safety” precaution that made them close my account. Every 30-minute call got me a step further to the truth, and every time they told me a surefire way to get my account unlocked that did not fucking work. They hire all these morons in fucknuckle Arkansas or something, people who would otherwise be cashing people out at WalMart, and probably give them a detailed list how to stall pissed-off customers. They wanted business info and I was not a business, tracking numbers that did not exist, and all kinds of other BS. They can hold your money without just cause, and they probably make a lot of interest off people’s cash that way. I’ve learned a bit about protecting myself since then. Problem is I now make my living on eBay, and 90% of people use them, and you are less likely to get a deadbeat bidder. So you really don’t have a choice. They are not a bank, not FDIC regulated, so protect yourself.