2001 chevy tahoe

I’m thinking about selling my Tahoe to get something different. I am the second owner and my grandfather bought it new in Hillsboro, NC. This truck has spent it’s whole life in the south and is RUST FREE.

202,xxx miles on chassis
LS 4wd, white exterior
towing package including transmission cooler
power, tan leather seats
third row seating
pioneer/memphis sound system (all door speakers replaced) with single 12" sub in custom ported box
ipod hookup in glove box
dyed black headliner
debadged and moulding removed
brand new 5.3 from Chevrolet with 3yr/100k warranty- 5k miles
Mobil 1 since first oil change at 1500 miles
CAI- powdercoated white tube by CRC
OBX stainless long tube headers with catted y-pipe
custom cat-back exhaust system with pypes violator muffler
circle d 2600 stall stage 2 converter
transmission has been rebuilt prior to me buying it and was just looked over when i had new shift solenoids, front pump seal, filter and BG synthetic fluid put in
dyno tuned by Coppola Motorsports
front windows are tinted 35%, factory 20% on rear doors, cargo area is 5% over the factory 20%
tires are michelin ltx/ms on the factory wheels and have 5-10k left on them
brakes were good last time i checked
there is some wear on the driver’s seat but not bad at all, especially considering the mileage

I’ve spent close to $10k on it since September with all of the new parts.

$9500 and pretty firm on the price

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/jakedk5/281399_935217909017_36611663_42629804_5958969_n.jpg

It’s a nice looking truck, saw it @ BB tonight. Sorry I didn’t introduce myself, I’m rather reserved at times LOL.

Nice truck well takin care of, respectable good guy, glws!

Truck is deff clean , I was under it and did the trq converter along with trans solenoids etc . There is no rust under truck and its solid . It’s meatpaws approved LOL

thanks for the words guys :slight_smile:

its really a great truck and i love it, i just have the itch for something different… i would consider a trade if anyone has anything that piques my interest also… needs to be v8, rwd, and not a truck/suv or a cheap driver of some sort (honda?) plus cash

saw the truck last night and it’s definetly clean and sounds pretty damn badass.

its a little loud , time for a procharger for it :slight_smile:

nah… tvs2300 or a 70-80mm :wink: either of which i think would be awesome on the truck and nobody would ever know until it was too late… buy it and you can put whatever you want on it though :slight_smile:

bump!

bump, offers?

PM me a cash price.

tow hitch?

PM inbound sir. Also, yes it has a tow hitch.

Tow package with no tow hitch??? come on drew. Its not a dodge!

one thing i forgot to mention in the OP is that the truck needs a left front wheel bearing replaced. i will order and include a new set of timken wheel bearings with wheel speed sensors for a serious buyer

I read the add after I posted that lol

bump^^^

new timken wheel bearings showed up today and i have a set of brakemotive cross drilled and slotted rotors on the way as well…

bump… anyone wanna make an offer?

back to the top… i’d really like to move this thing by the end of june… if you are even remotely interested, have a trade offer, or whatever, dont hesitate…

as far as trades, i’m looking for the following: ls1 f-body, 6.0 gto, c5 vette/z06, 06+ mustang, 03/04 cobra, 350z/370z, or 33x/m bmw’s or anything else that might catch my eye… i can go up or down in price a good bit and will have cash in hand if necessary when the right vehicle comes along… if you have any of these vehicles for sale, or thinking about selling, let me know

thanks

bump