2001 Honda S2000

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]Looking to sell my 2001 Honda S2000. Silverstone on red/black interior. Clean title. Car currently has 104,4xx miles on it. Bought it about 3 years ago with 100k miles on it. Car drives great and is easily one of the most fun to drive cars I have owned. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]Car came with a few mods already on it. Since my ownership I have done lots of maintenance and some updates. As with any 15 year old car, there are a few things that could be addressed. But overall the car is a strong driver and is ready to go. Washed and waxed regularly. Stored indoors for winter and has never seen salt. No rust. Under body is clean and rot free. Inspected in July and has always passed without issue. Car is ready to be sold.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]2001 Honda S2000[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]Silverstone on red/black interior[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]104,4xx[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]Clean title[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=verdana]Asking $12,500[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Invidia Q300/V4 catback[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]AEM Cold air intake[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]No name stainless steel cooling plate[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]AP1 low mileage rear diff (have paperwork from PO. installed by local honda dealer)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Newer soft top with glass rear window and hard top latches (no rips or patches)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]JVC cd player with updated speakers in the doors[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]AP2 radio door[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]AP1 Lip, spoiler and side starks[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Things I have done in my ownership. All have under 4k miles on them. In some cases less.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Reman OEM front calipers with new rotors and pads (both sides)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Bleed brake and clutch lines and new fluid[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Changed rear diff and trans fluid with AMS OIL[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Castrol Synthetic 5w30[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]OEM TCT[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]AP2V2 wheels (very clean)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]New Hankook V12 Evo2 rear tires (245)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]EBay AP1 lip painted to match[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]New clutch setup about 2k miles. Intention was to support more power but also retain stock drivability. Pedal feel is great and this setup can handle FI applications.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]OEM disk[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]ACT pressure plate[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]OEM TOB and pilot bearing[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]OEM clutch fork[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]Rebuilt back half of trans[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]-New OEM rear output shaft bearings and associated parts. Changed trans fluid over to honda MTF[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]As mentioned with any 15 year old car there are a few things needing attention. There is currently a chip in the windshield about the size of a dime. This was on the car when I bought it. It is just slightly above the registration sticker. It has never really bothered me and never caused any issues with inspection.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]There are chips and touch ups spots along with a few small dings that are expected. Most notably the front end. It could use a respray. On the passenger side, one of the previous owners attempted to buff the paint at one point and burned through the clear in a few spots on the body lines. Hardly noticeable and never really bothered me. Rear trunk has a scratch and a few small dents. It looks like someone closed the trunk on something at one point. But even with all this, the paint still shines and looks great. Sometimes when cold, the trans can be a little notchy. Once warm, there is no problem. No grinds or pop outs. Shifts smooth at upper rpm’s.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]I have some spare parts to go with the car as well if bought at asking price. OEM AP1 wheels. They will need to be refinished but have brand new tires on them. I can’t remember the brand but they weren’t cheap. PO had them installed. I have a cracked OEM lip and another really nice aftermarket lip as well. Both would need some work and fresh paint. I also have the OEM airbox setup and the OEM tonneau cover.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=verdana]I’m sure there are things I’m forgetting. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. PM here is best but I can provide my number to any interested party.[/FONT][/FONT]

damn I like this alot. I wish the timing was better as ive always wanted one. GLWS!

4k miles in 3 years? jesus lol.

Looks clean, GLWS!

Wow, very nice!

Any interest in parting out the AP2 wheels?

Not looking to sell the wheels separate. Thank you.

Fall driving season is just starting. Car is ready to go.

GLWS, how you managed only 4k in 3 years is incredible. I went from 33k to 109k in 5-6yrs. haha. This looks super clean.

Hah nice.
I went from 15k to 32k in 8yrs (2125/yr)

GLWS

Bump.

Have pictures of every scratch, dent, chip etc… Happy to answer any questions.

Bump. Car is out of storage. Still for sale.

Looks like the pictures are gone. I’ll have to re-upload them tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any questions.

i think the pics need updating… doesnt show up for me.

Re-uploaded pictures. I have more if there is something in particular you care to see.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37195[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37196[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37197[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37198[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37199[/ATTACH]

Ugh… im soo tempted right now. Let me think this over lol

I like the looks of these but have never been in one or driven one.

I have always liked these but I feel like I would need goggles. lol
Can someone 6’2" fit in one of these?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=over+6'+s2000

You expect me to trust Google results. pffft.

I just bought a 2003 S2000 yesterday. I’m just under 6’3, ~250Lbs, and I fit. Just barely, but I fit. I’m told there’s some alternative seat rails that are available for the car that can help you get some extra seat space as well if you need it. I couldn’t wear a helmet with the top up for autocross though if that’s what you’re considering as well.

It’s a blast to drive. I bugged the Previous owner like every day to test drive it to see if I could talk myself out of it. GL with the sale.

Shoot me a pm if you’re serious.

I had never been in one for driven one before I bought mine. One test drive was all i needed. Very fun car.

I’m 6ft and have absolutely no issues. I’ve taken a few longer trips and was comfortable.

Still for sale. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Ugh. Sent a PM. I need to check this out before I make a decision on what to buy.