2001 Honda S2000 Silverstone Silver

2001 AP1 Honda S2000. Silverstone silver, with red leather interior. 92000 miles. The car is completely stock (except for lowering springs)and an absolute blast to drive and a real attention getter!

Good: Never seen a winter, newer brakes, new rear end 3-4 months ago with warranty and the rear end was filled with royal purple, interior is a 8.5 out of ten and the exterior is about a 8 out of 10. 1 year old soft top, also included is the boot that covers the soft top when down. The car is lowered on Tien S-Tech springs but i do have the OEM springs too.

Bad: There is a problem with the flywheel i believe since it was a lightweight ACT flywheel one of the teeth sections broke/cracked. The car is driveable but it has been parked in my driveway for about 2 months now but the car is still completely driveable just has a vibration coming from up front, rear tires are shot and fronts are on there way out.

Like i said the car is a blast to drive and gets you looks everywhere you go,the transmission problem should be a very cheap fix and perfect for you do-it-yourselfers. Any questions call,text or pm me.716-807-8691 Brad. Also the 18" mesh wheels in the one picture are not included. The car will come with the stock wheels.

$9000!!

Price?

edited and listed above $9000.

:tup:

trade me for my rsx plus some cash on your end

ughh. soo tempting trying to not give in!

^ Do it! Lol and Fletch I will think about it. Pm me how much cash your looking for on top

I know I have seen this around the streets. Looked very clean from what I saw. GLWS I let people know it was for sale because of a few people looking for one.

Thanks man. Im hoping for a quick sale. BTW kbb in fair condition lists the car at $10315 so hopefully someone will scoop her up quick!

Nice car and price.

Last I heard… These were going for 2k more than said KBB. could be wrong, but just what I have heard from a few people now.

This might be true but i just want Walkers A4 ultrasport that he posted or possibly WGFLETCHS’ RSX so i really want this gone as quick as possible. I know i will probably end up buying another one in a year or so because they are just so much fun to drive, but after getting in 2 nasty car accidents last weekend im really afraid of being in “small” cars now, and somewhat driving too lol.

i pmd u lastnight u can throw me a text at 585 905 7374 if u want

wow 9k I didnt know these went for that cheap, even if it needs a clutch.

^they dont normally go this cheap. I am just a motivated seller that wants a new toy.

You went to NCCC right?
I think we had a AutoCAD class together.
If so I have seen the car and it looks clean.
At 9k this should go quick. I imagine a flywheel install on this car is easy. Might even wanna fix that yourself and pull the price up.
Anyways GLWS!
And yes they are a blast to drive
And yes you will probably buy another one someday. People always come back to the S =)

Yep i went to NCCC for a bit and i talked to you at Sunoco the one day. If my body was moving a little better right now i would def. fix it and sell it for more but being stuck to the couch is not allowing that lol…I know for a fact i will buy another one when the time is right!

Ah yes, it was Sunoco.
With hope you feel better
GLWS

id love to man but the timing is soo wrong i have no where to keep it right now. If it was spring id be at your door tomorrow

^pay for it now and i will store it until spring?..winning