For Sale - 2000 Honda S2000 - Silverstone Metallic
4 cylinder 2.0l vtec engine - 240hp - N/A
6spd Manual Transmission
RWD
Stock its whole life
118,500 Miles
$11,000
Buffalo, NY

What better time than now to get yourself a convertible. This summer has been one for the records and one that definitely needs a fun and enjoyable and reliable vehicle.

1 Year old Robbins Soft top with Glass installed by a shop
Clutch replaced around 110,000 Miles
ACT Stage 2 Clutch kit. installed by a shop
Brakes replaced around 107,000 miles
New Radiator (Coolant was flushed as well)
Pioneer Bluetooth hands free calling
Memphis component speakers with amp in trunk.
Drag DR-31 17" rims
OEM 16" Rims in Mint shape (With balled rear tires)
Year old Battery
Stock intake will be going back on the car

Body Condition - 7/10
Interior Condition - 7/10
Tires - 5/10

I have owned this car for 8 years. I purchased the car with 33,000 miles. I drove this car a lot on country roads as well as highways. This is the reason for having 118k miles. I have absolutely loved this turn key vehicle which has never seen a winter and never comes out until all the salt has been washed away.

This car has a clean title with 2 previous owners. It has been stock its whole life minus having an Injen short air intake and K&N filter. This car has been the most reliable vehicle I have owned and has been a single turn of the key and press of the button start every spring when it starts for the first time. I have never been so impressed with the build quality of a vehicle like this.

This body of the vehicle does have paint blemishes from rock chips, a few scratches and a small dent in the door. For what is about to be a 20yr old car, this paint job is in great shape for the mileage.

Please feel free to ask any questions you’d like to know. This vehicle has one awesome history behind it which everyone should take a moment to read up on. I really hope this car sells to someone that loves it as much as I have.

Send me a message if you are interested.
I am not looking to trade for any vehicles, Cash/bank check only.

-Title in Hand

Photos on Craigslist
https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-honda-s2000-silverstone/6642051146.html

Sure looks better than a 7/10 :ok_hand:

Thank you. It does have some paint blemishes if you see it in person. Some rock chips on the hood, a few scratches around the whole body, few other things. but all in all for almost 20 yrs, its pretty damn good. I will 100% miss this car. It has been so damn solid all of these years. I have had 0 bad memories and it has been nothing but a turn key the entire time I’ve had it.

I’m planning to bring it to Cars and Coffee this weekend before heading out to Waldfest.

its pretty typical for almost 20 years old, from 10 feet you dont see the rock chips and such, overall its in great shape, was cleaner than mine was when i sold it

good car i’ve driven it a bunch of times and ridden in it i dont know how many. solid vehicle and kevin is a baby about it.

I am VERY tempted to do this. I think I will be texting you shortly.

Pending Sale