2001 Turbo Honda S2000

Well sadly the time has come to sell my baby that I just recently got done building…time for something a bit more practical as I’m buying a house. Possibly looking for a WRX,STi or Evo and as stock as possible.

Goodies:
-Fully built, balanced and blueprinted motor built by Golden Eagle Manufacturing. It includes their “Godzilla” series re-sleeve, CP pistons 87.5mm/8.8:1 compression, XC/GN ring set, Brian Crower Billet rods. The motor is built for 1000hp, 10,000rpm and 60psi. The engine itself has less then 3,000 miles on it since being built.
-LoveFab sindewinder manifold, 3" downpipe and all charge pipes. No cracks at all in the manifold and they are all nice looking pieces.
-Precision Turbo 6262, billet wheel, good for 700hp
-ID 1000 injectors
-Inlinepro oil relocation kit
-Tial open dump wastegate and BOV
-Inlinepro fuel rail
-AEM V1.19 ECU
-Innovate wideband, Autometer boost and oil pressure gauge, AEM serial gauge
-Megan street coilovers
-Invidia single exhaust
-Gold Enkei RPF1 wheels 17x9.5 in the rear and 17x8 up front. The rear tires are 255/40/17 Falken Azenis that are not in the greatest shape and the fronts are 225/45/17 BFGoodrich T/A I think, and have decent tread. The wheels themselves are 8/10.
-I do have another set of wheels I can include instead of the Enkeis’ to lower the price.

The car was dynoed at 536whp and 350lbft torque (I will double check when i get home) but the car itself runs like a dream and I have had no problem DDing it for the past 3,000 miles. The set-up listed above has only been on for the last 1300 miles. The old set-up i was dynoed at 400whp and we can make a deal to include all those parts too.

Bad:
-From being to low I fuct up the front fenders, and took some rubber off the front tires.
-A few dents and dings throughout the car
-Plastic rear window
-Needs a new fan switch installed (fan has to be plugged in manually now)
-I think the car with the new set up needs a better radiator or better fan set up because the temps get warmer then with the old set-up

There might be a few more good/bad but I cant think at the moment. The car runs and drives amazing and gets looks everywhere I go. The shell also only has 34,000 miles on it. Any questions please pm me or call/text Brad 716-807-8691 Thanks! Btw I will get more interior shots once the weather breaks. Looking for $19,000

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i459/oneslowdsm1/photo-15.jpg
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i459/oneslowdsm1/photo-13.jpg
/IMG]

sad to see this go
GLWS

nice setup :tup:

Like I said possibly looking for trades…wrx,evo or sti or anything else that catches my eye.

awesome car GLWS!

TTT

An S2000 with 536whp? That thing must be a blast. GL w/sale.

It really is a fun car and to be honest, it is a very streetable car still. Ze highway is a blast too.

I see it passes inspection, high flow cat or o2 fowler?

Does it matter? Are you interested? More importantly do you have cash in hand or are able to get cash? More then likely not.

Maybe he will sell you a wheel for $700 bucks.

Dude? What the fuck is your problem, it’s a question that can be answered so someone else has the information, and I was interested to kno. Fuck off I’ll just text brad and ask him myself. Gezz it’s people like you that make this forum look bad…

It’s on aem ems evan…

I didn’t even need my o2 extender to make my car not read a CEL fyi

Ok thanks for the confirmation, I figured the ecu had something to do with it. Sweet deal Eric!

Thanks for the free bump guys lol. The car is pretty “easy” to pass inspection as long as deebo is on your side haha. I will be more then happy to discuss this further with the perspective buyer.

TTT. Im in the mddle of rebuilding my spare rearend because I fnally blew up the one in her. If someone is interested in the car without the rear end so they can do a proper Ford 9" let me know. Its a well known fact that the rear ends suck in these stock so it is just a matter of time before this unit I’m rebuilding blows too. If I dont getany interest in the car in the next month or 2 I have no problem parking it, throw an actually real rear end in and a dual hanger fuel pump…700hp easily.

bumpski. best offer

TTT. Any trades?

Rear end is fixed. Im thinking about possibly parting motor, tranny, turbo kit ect. Or just sell it whole.

Oh man, you have what I want, and what I want… I cant afford. lol

Best of luck selling this beast. This truly is a sweet car. I dont think people realize the power in this and what it can put down. Insane!

RUCKUS?