2002 35th Anniversary Camaro F/S

ebay edition

I would love to get into a low mile 02 if only I could justify three summer cars. :frowning: I am spreading the word for ya.

One for rain, one for drag, one for road course/sunny day :slight_smile: ^

GLWS

Thank you!!

Bump!

nice ride, exhaust reminds me of calamari

Very nice. GLWS.

Still for Sale!!! Make an Offer!

I really want to just to grab this, put it to stock and rock that shit as a summer dd.

so buy it, that’s a good price for that car

DOOO IIIITTT DREW!!!

I already have three(two summer and one impractical dd) cars and am wayyyyy to far into this years :snky: to consider another haha. Unless he is very flexible on price. :slight_smile:

Is this car still available? I am still curious how flexible this price is LOL I want a mint low mile f-body for some reason. FML

Yes, it is still available. It’s covered in the garage for the winter. Not sure how much he will move on the car but I’m sure he won’t pass up a good offer. Also, you are more than welcome to look at the car anytime you want. Let me know. Thanks!!!

Are the parts available to put it all back to stock?

He has the stock gauge face for it. I thought he had the stock tail lights but he doesn’t. I’ve seen them on ebay pretty cheap though. Everything else is the way he bought it. Let me know. Also, I talked to him today and he said he is open to resonable offers.

Hmmm should sell quick, good price. Great car to buy and mod cheaply :tup:

I really want i but would just want to put it back to stock and just roll. But I really do not have space for four cars and I hardly drive my summer cars as it is. I am still passing the word though because IMO this is a great deal. Low mileage clean f-bodys make me happy. :slight_smile:

bump

:frowning: I am waiting to fix whatever the IRS says I did wrong on my taxes. This car needs a good home even if it isn’t mine.