WTB: Camaro SS/Z28

Hey I want a 2002 style SS or Z28. Has to be standard and in good condition. Also looking for a 1970’s style SS. If anyone knows of anything please let me know I cant really say what I am willing to spend because it is vehicle specific. Just nothing over 20k.

My boss has a 79/80 type lt camaro . Mint condition has a 350 , and a th 350 stalled auto in it car runs mint and is clean . If ya want p.m me your number and ill text ya some pics . Another friend of mine has. A 96 z28 6 sp red . Nice car he wants 4 for it but I’m sure he is flexible .

Seems he wants a '70-'73 because Im pretty sure there wasnt an SS after '73 until the '90’s.

look on wantaddigest and craigslist, cars your looking for pop up on their often, some are on the two sites now

Buy my '99 convertible, I’ll sell it very cheap.

^^ how much and what kind?

I have a 2000 Z28 I that I would sell. Mechanically it’s in good shape, but it does need paint and body work.

link to old F/S thread I stopped bumping it since I took it off the road for the winter.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=25865

PM me. My SS might be too aggressive for what your looking for tho.

BTW, 98-02 are the same thing. 01 was the lowest production year for them.

Shoot me a PM if you actually want to sell. My friend is still in the market and likes your car.

I have a waiting buyers list LOL.

Call or text me I have a 1996 z28 6speed…4617639 ed

Lock it up, with the way I have been told gas will be when I get home I am going to need a civic or something if I want to keep my truck not a camaro haha

maybe you can find an '82-'85 with a 2.5 I4.