WTB: WHITE 98+ camaro SS or Z28

i’ve been having trouble trying to decide what i want to get but i think this is what i narrowed it down to… i have a vision of what i want … and it will start with a white camaro…

so if you guys happen to see one for sale, post it here :slight_smile:

98+ Z28 or SS
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN…
white, black or DARK grey leather. no light gray, no cloth
M6
CLEAN
running or roller
would prefer lower miles but not as important
cage is acceptable if it’s nice
would prefer T-tops. NO VERTS
no stripper cars, aka power everything
dont want the car cut up in any way. no bolts missing etc etc…
would like all harnesses, brake lines, etc, etc.

im looking for an everyday white camaro that i add a few personal touches planned that will sprucen it right up… reason i want a camaro is it’s cheap to work with and i wont have to change anything expensive to get it going…

price… i’d rather not disclose what im looking to spend, but it im not spending top dollar on a freaking camaro…that should give you a clue…

thanks in advance for any leads :slight_smile:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=238548045&dealer_id=100000400&car_year=2002&num_records=25&model=CAM&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1998&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=300&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&first_record=76&make=CHEV&color=&keywords_display=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14615&advanced=&end_year=2009&pager.offset=75&transmission=&doors=&max_price=&cardist=253

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=248568305&dealer_id=570914&car_year=2005&doors=&systime=&listingCounter=0&model=CORV&adModel=CORV&search_lang=en&style_flag=1&start_year=2005&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=0&min_price=&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&end_year=2009&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&adBodyStyle=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&listingPriorityPremium=true&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&address=14226&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&adMake=CHEV&max_price=40000&awsp=false&make=CHEV&num_records=25&cardist=277>

FTW fo sho

not looking to spend that much… and REALLY not looking to spend that much lol.

thanks though.

these things pop up here and there CHEAP. there was a PERFECT fucking SEXY roller that sold a couple weeks ago for only $3800. i kinda want to keep it to 7500 or less running, and 5000 or less rolling. im going to have to put about 1000$ into it assuming its an SS and $1500 if its a Z28. plus i want some money to bank…so… ya

thats a deal damn

now i would get reprimanded if i put that in a looking thread

god dammit

:stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone knows he’s been looking into C6s for a year now, so it is ON topic. old man.

yea but since my current events, i need to turn a $5,000 car into a $30,000 car lol. i just turned my $30,000 (for sake of argument) car into a $5,000 car

come by my desk in the AM, i have the magic pixie dust there.

i have a running but not even close to properly 30th for 8 grand… :wink:

lol!!! but seriously, he should buy it.

I’m guessing you don’t want a white v6 camaro

white SS’s are hot. it was one of two other colors i was looking for when i bought my SS ( NBM, White, Pewter)

I’d sell you my car as a roller, but I KNOW you don’t want black again.

bill, u know what car u can have for DIRT cheap and it has a killer suspension already

Run Away! Don’t do it!

dont get a third gen

+1

Looky what I found…part it out to recoup some of the cost…

http://www.fastlsx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18468

thanks joel…

ya i saw that one before…its def on the list as one im debating…